Will you pick the 2nd option?
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 76 ]
Total Votes : 76

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:29 pm
Interesting question.

And to be honest, I have no idea how they would react but I shall predict. :/ My father already gets so pissed when he sees or hears me talking about/with a guy. I don't think it would make of a difference if they found out that I prefer girls. Although, perhaps my dear mother would be devastated 'cause she wants me to find a fine man to marry. -.-"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm straight, so there's nothing to come out about, really. xD;;
But if I WAS gay or bi, I would probably...not "come out of the closet" until I was ready to move out.
Then again, my dad gets paranoid about every human relationship I have, so I'd probably just...be quiet.

Lepidus Light

XobsessiveX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm
My dad probably wouldn't have much of a reaction. If he did he'd be shocked at most. As for my mom she thinks such things are nasty. I personally don't have a problem with gay or bi people since I have alot of friends who are. But yeah my parents won't even let me date. So I'd probably be killed by my mom for coming of of the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:15 am
I Don't Know. xP  

Xia Rocks Your Butt

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 am
Asian Pride Guild Rules

Tsuki Miyamoto
Well...I felt we should have a few rules to set down for the Guild, being we now need a blacklist and things ;-;.

3. Do not create repeat topics/revive threads. We don't need 32452515211 topics on the same thing. And also, do not revive threads that are over two months old and are inactive.

8. THIS GUILD IS NOT THE CHATTERBOX. No spamming please D:

9. Of course, just because there are rules does not mean that we can't have fun here. Make friends and enjoy the apg ;]

That's all for now. If anybody has any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to post them there =). You can also PM an active mod.

Note from Taka: All Gaia rules are in play here as well FYI, so don't go around spamming up the whole place to death, talking about pr0n and cybering and that crap. Do that and then you get the boot. Have a nice day. =D

Edit by Pagtatapat01: Adding to #3, topics cannot be revived if it has remained idle for more than two months.

hyper_azn_girl
do not create a topic that:

- is offensive
- contains cuss words
- requests or begs for money
- is a quest thread
- is spam
- is repeated (look below for topics that are frequently repeated)

Pagtatapat01

Still unsure if your thread is appropriate? Don't be shy to IM me or any of the other moderators about it.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff