Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:03 pm
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
If it has swearing then it isn't very well educated, I'd say.

I mean, they teach against that in the very education facilities you attend, mister! o:
Proper censorship doesn't necessarily depict an educated answer, either.
*realizes that*

I just know that many, or, at least, many I know, would concider an educated answer to not contain profanity, or at least, a minimum number of it.

And Poke was talking about something else, so it matters not.
The only people whom I know that are opposed to profanity and consider them to be solely for the uneducated are generally uneducated themselves (see : pretentious).
Pretentious snobs?

Well, there's alot of those around here, surprisingly enough. Hickville does have its pretentious folk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:33 pm
User Image

Religious nuts: Pushing your religion on me, Telling me about your religion like its the only one in the world, making fun of other's religions, and being shocked when I tell you i'm not a part of your religion, and you will instantly recieve either a (1)mental beatdown, or I shall scream into your face while making obscene gestures that (2)I AM THE ONLY DEVIL YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT AND YOU'RE ANGERING ME AS YOU BREATHE.
Usually those two are one in the same. gonk

Canada haters.

Quote:
OMG CANADA R SUXORS CANADA IS GAY STUPID HOSERS scream

Do I NEED to say anything on this part?

C&T Dumbasses.

i spend much of my gaia time in Computers & Technology, and every once in awhile, we'll get a poster who has not read C&T's rules, and will start talking about video games, anime, or stealing music off of limewire.

Gay Marriage Activists.

The fight to legalize gay marriage is over, and many wont accept that. I have nothing against marital freedom, or homosexuals, its just that if Homosexual people are allowed to marry, then Polygamists will fight for their right to marriage. and others will fight for their right, and so on, so on. It's a chain of events that most people wouldnt be able to handle.

Your Mom.

b***h.

"I could care less"

No. Nonono. If you use this statement in a sentence, you're retarded. Saying that you could care less means that you still care. You mean to say you COULDNT care less.

Microsoft Zune.

Take an iPod, Give it Wifi sharing of a song that deletes itself after three plays or three days, only make it capable of storing 30GB, and you have the most overrated product of the year.

Playstation 3.

Take a $300 Blu-Ray drive, a computer with 8 processors, a $50 hard drive, and stick it in a case built BIGGER than an Xbox 1, and you have the dumbest currently-supported game console. I mean, Dear god, the entire top dome of the PS3 is a brick of metal plates to spread heat away from the EIGHT ******** PROCESSORS, PEOPLE. IT ONLY USES SEVEN! ONE IS PRACTICALLY UNUSED. Also, you'd think a High-Definition system would come with HDMI Cables, but no. It comes with Composite A/V cables, which are barely DVD quality in terms of video output.
And then charge $600 for the whole deal.  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Quote:
OMG CANADA R SUXORS CANADA IS GAY STUPID HOSERS gonk

._. .....-beats them with a dictionary-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:37 pm
I personally think that 80% of the places outside of America is better than America in my opinion and Canada is one of them.  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:50 am
Everyone f-ing loves Canada now.

I'm like...the only one that doesn't.

No offense to Yuure.

But...yeah. My only complaint is this state. I hate this state.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:55 am
I hate my state also. I wanna go to New Hampshire so bad.  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:38 am
-Shrugs- Because we don't get bombed? ._.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most of them are self explainitory, except.

TO => Toronto Ontario, term used by them. They think they're new york. =_= -shake fist-

Gas => America's in Gallons, Canada's in litres. CANADA'S EXPENSIVE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 pm
No, it's--nevermind.

Dist? OHEMGEEZ I ACTUALLY KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHERE HE'S FROM. I DEMAND BONUS POINTS, A COOKIE, AND HOT HOHENHEIM ART (<-Already got that unexpectedly).

Roth? As in Roth from Xenosaga III?

I told you that you'd wanna punch him in the mouth.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas