Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Oh I have a dilemma TT^TT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toasted Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:23 pm
So.. theres this BL-Yaoi magazine I wanna buy.. because there's this one artist I adore who's getting her comic published in there. The only problem is.. it would come in the mail... and that leaves a huge gaping opprotunity for my parents to find out the I like BL... I mean.. look at the cover.Click Meh! I mean.. if my parents saw that... oh man... I'd be dead... and not only that, but I don't know what the age for it is.. I mean.. if its 18+ I don't wanna buy it... They sell mangas the range from 13+ and 16+ up to 18+.. and since im 16.. the 16+ would be a-ok. Im sure I could get it out of the mail before my parents see, but every other weekend Im at my dads house for the weekened, and what if it gets delivred on a weekend?? -weeps- I dont know what to do, Im totally torn TT^TT

Quite a dilemma eh? Or atleast.. I think its a dilemma.

-sulks in a corner-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:04 am
..don't get it, if you would get in trouble for being seen with it. If it is 18+, there will probably be copies floating around on eBay or somewhere once you're old enough to buy them.  

Skizzors
Crew

Toasted Jelly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:47 am
Thanks! Though I have decided not to get it. Im pretty sure it would be pretty bad. Not gonna risk it. ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 pm
If you have a friend who's parents don't care about stuff like that, use there adress and have your friend give it to you when it comes in.
I feel lucky my mom knows that i love yaoi/yuri and that i'm a bisexual female and doesn't care that much... My dad on the other hand would have a fit..but we don't tell him anything! Lol  

Uncertainties

Yaoiman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Well, normally those things come in some sort of yellowish brown envelope thingie so they wouldn't see what it is

Plus, the mail doesn't run on Sundays I don't think so that's a 1 outa 6 chance it would come on a Saturday

I'd say you're pretty safe but I dunno, knowing my luck, it would arrive without the envelope with just the adress on a little sticker on there and it would happen when I'm away

Hope I helped a bit

^^  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces