Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Best Hidden Pairing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 pm
Kamiko-Miha: You're banner rocks my world. Beautiful TezuxFuji pictureeeee! *squeals*

Post: I don't really know... hidden pairings... FMA was great...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 pm
DN Angel has a lot of hints that make me go =x. When I first started reading it I was like, 'omg, is this shounen-ai and I just missed it?'

And this one book, Good Omens (read it, it's fantastic), the main characters are my OTP. ^^ One's an angel, the other one's a demon, and the demon calls Aziraphale "angel" a lot... To the point where it gets scetchy. And at one point they get mistaken for a gay couple. =3!

a r g e n t m e r x

A Sleeping Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:55 pm
Nny/Squee from JTHM and Spike/Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. I don't know why, but I like these two pairings. Cowboy Bebop practically screams yaoi sometimes and the thought of Nny/Squee pairings are just nice to think about sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Prince of Tennis makes me go crazy! So many yaoi pairings its not even funny! Even in the musicals they make it really obvious!  

Gilbert_Rose

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:17 pm
ho'yes Peacemakerrr~ Why did they stop putting out the manga? T T;; Hijikata and Okita. So very sweet.

And what about WISH? I don't remember the characters' names exactly, but Koryu was /all over/ his cousin and Shuichirou.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Don't ask me why, but I love the pairing of Kiba X Shikamaru from Naruto. I have yet to meet anyone else who feels the same, but hey, I think they'd be so cute together!

I also love Fai X Kurogane and Kurogane X Syaoran from Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicals.

Kudo X Himura from Legal drug is also an obvious but, nonetheless, cute pairing.

samet riamn

retice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 pm
samet riamn
Don't ask me why, but I love the pairing of Kiba X Shikamaru from Naruto. I have yet to meet anyone else who feels the same, but hey, I think they'd be so cute together!

Actually, me too heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:19 am
User Image

God made me a cannibal

TouyaxYukito from Card Captor Sakura, and FuumaxKamui from X/1999

CLAMP loves hinting slash D:

to fix problems like you
User Image

burnt butter toast

Sylumese

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:12 am
Eeeeh... Naruto has so many hints it drives me insane. D: I often have fun telling my yaoi-hating friend that Sasuke is gay (she's obsessed with him). razz

And DN Angel too. crying Soooo many hints!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:39 am
I get way too many of those moments to remember them all. x]
I have such an overactive imagination.

Lady Sang

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Phantom Shifter
Kyou Kara Maou....
I want to say Death note, because of the chain and all, but I know that's not true. crying

I KNOW! I want to just scream from the roof tops about how gay Death Note is, but I know that there's no proof whatsoever! xd emo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:34 pm
I dont know about Animes, But Demon Diary is a Pretty good one.
:love:  

Mawlrus

Profitable Prophet

goingd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:39 pm
Sho and Tatsuya in 'Whistle!'!!! They are so cute.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff