They ruined another Trek game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gharbad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:34 pm
Star Trek Legacy!

It was looking awesome, but now it's a rushed and unfinished Xbox port.

I haven't tried it yet, but that's all I'm hearing. Any confirmation from you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:09 pm
I've heard that it's nothing short of eye candy. confused Unfortunately. Yes it looks awesome, but all the versions of the game, not just the Xbox version, are bad. The it doesn't handle well from what I'm told. It's to erratic and to unpredictable.

It makes me cry that they would do this to a Trek game... they rushed it so that it would coincide with Trek's 40th Anniversary. It's total crap. "Oh, lets do this game so we can celibate 40 years of Star Trek. Who cares if we have to rush it! As long as its out on time!!11"

Grrrr... I was looking into this game more than a year ago and was getting my hopes up, then this peace of trash is released. ******** greedy game makers. stare  

MagnusHansen

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:01 pm
you now I can remember only one Trek video game that I liked ever , and that was a game based on the Original crew made for the first gameboy. other than that I have never played another Trek game that I like. although I always wanted to try out the ship builder for pc. but I don't guess that was actually a game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:41 pm
Well Star Trek Armada isn't terrible.. but it's really annoying.

Voyager Elite Force is really good, same with Star Trek 25th Anniversary and Judgement Rites, though those 2 are almost the same.  

Gharbad

Jean_Luc_Picard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 am
for the nintendo DS owners out there there is star trek tactical advance  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:52 pm
Hmm...I fell in love with the Ship Builder one, but apparently it doesn't like Windows XP...I was like 'screw this, I need to get a Mac with the game'.  

Ryuuzaki Kusakurin

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff