Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akihide Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:17 pm
Name: Light Yagami
Ocupation: Visionary
Why/How does it define you: He has a wide understanding of how the world and what must be done to make peace. He learns easily and doesn't let the little things get in his way.
Extra: Although i may never be able to match or even get close to his intelligence/logic level, he would be who describes me most.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:44 pm
hmm i'd say Anko from Naruto because i say and pop up randomly. but i still get all serious when me mad... whee mostly cuz she random like me hehe. i like cookies blaugh  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

Blizzard198

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 pm
Name: Gaara
Ocupation: Ninja
Why/How does it define you: He keeps to himself and no one really understands him. He is also a good fighter and can kick @$$!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:13 pm
Name: Setsuna F. Seie
Ocupation: Gundam pilot for Celestial Being
Why/how does it define you: He is the quiet/serious type like me, he knows what he is doing and doesn't give a dam about what others think about him, he doesn't give up and he is determined to finish the job and he reminds me of Heero Yui  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Celestial fluff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:56 pm
Name: Konata
Ocupation: um....high school girl?
Why/How does it define you: She's smart funny and small and she loves video games!
Details: uh....um
Extra: Konata is from Lucky Star!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:47 pm
I really couldn't say who best represents me because there's so many characters that could represent one facet of who I am but then they don't fit with the rest of my personality :/

I guess Kakyoin from JoJo's is pretty close :/

Name: Kakyoin Noriaki

Why: He's loyal, intelligent, amazing at video games, and a good friend

Details: From reading the manga, I liked him the best. I just loved how much of a good friend he is, to the point of using the last of his strength to warn his friends of the danger of Dio's Stand. The tarot card that represents his Stand(a sort of spiritual power) really suits him as well. The Hierophant.

Extra: He's from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3(Stardust Crusaders)

He really does suit most of my personality but some of his other aspects don't. So far of everything I have a good amount of knowledge on, Kakyoin is closest to representing me.

ZIMG

animemonkey84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 am
Name: Haruhi Fujioka
Occupation: Special scholarship student at Ouran High School and a host in the Host Club
Why/How does it define me: Haruhi is almost exactly like me. She can read her friend's emotions very well except for when it comes to love, is very blunt, will never go out to play on her own (has to get dragged by her friends), a cheap shopper, and prefers comfortable boyish clothes over girly stuff
details: she is a girl working as a guy in a host club cause she broke a vase worth 8 million yen resulting in crazy friends
extra: The anime is called Ouran High School Host Club, I totally recommend it, it's an awsome anime (theres a manga and its really good too) ^.^  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff