Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Are you a closet emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u?
  yes
  no
  what?
  poll whore
View Results

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:47 am
Nope. Anyone with eyes could tell that I'm emo. Famliy hates the way I am. When they are having some family party, I usually take off and try to get away from them. Even if I barely met someone, they will usually ask, "Are you emo?" or "Do you cut yourself?" That second one sort of annoys me. You don't normally just walk up to someone, exchange a brief convorsation, and ask if they cut themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:50 pm
itzadoozi
shadow_kitten2006
What Four
I'm one of the biggest closet emos you'll ever see.
That's just because I'm a really good actor. See, when people see you depressed all the time, they want to intervene. I don't do this for attention, like most people do. I'm just... depressed. So I act happy and s**t around other people, but when I'm alone, it's just me and my razor.

then you are not 'emo' emo's do do it for attention.
i am a closet emo. everyone thinks i am goth, but i am too emotional too be goth, and i understand about the people trying to get in the way, even though you know they cant do anything to make it better.

What does it make you if you cut but, not for attention? I used to cut but, I have quit, and it wasn't for attention...

sum1 once told me that the physical pain takes your mind off the emotional pain  

xXxMCR-CAITYxXx

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:59 pm
xXxMCR-CAITYxXx
itzadoozi
shadow_kitten2006
What Four
I'm one of the biggest closet emos you'll ever see.
That's just because I'm a really good actor. See, when people see you depressed all the time, they want to intervene. I don't do this for attention, like most people do. I'm just... depressed. So I act happy and s**t around other people, but when I'm alone, it's just me and my razor.

then you are not 'emo' emo's do do it for attention.
i am a closet emo. everyone thinks i am goth, but i am too emotional too be goth, and i understand about the people trying to get in the way, even though you know they cant do anything to make it better.

What does it make you if you cut but, not for attention? I used to cut but, I have quit, and it wasn't for attention...

sum1 once told me that the physical pain takes your mind off the emotional pain
only fro a certain amount of time, unless you realize what'll happen when your friends who care find out  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:21 pm
I've been in the closet for so long now;
That people don't believe me when I tell them I'm depressed.
They take it as a joke.
And laugh at me.

When people talk about me I'm "hyper", "crazy", "bright", "happy"...
I've been labeled as a prep...

When I started cutting 3 or 4 years ago people laughed and called me an attention whore.
God I hate it.

But yeah I'm in the closet still because I hide behind a huge personality full of bright colours, but I don't smile often, and I wear mostly black....

So I don't get it.

Sarahaii-chan

Rykyn Vale

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm
no i show the world i am emo and some random people on the streets look at me funny xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Yes, I'm a closet emo. I cry a lot when I'm alone. crying crying crying crying crying crying  

PerfectStranger_2-0

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 am
i was for about .... a week  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:57 pm
I am........everyone thinks I'm so happy and content at school, I'll throw on a smile for when I walk out of my room at night then just go back to my room and wonder why I'm so depressed again.......and I still can't stand it when people see some of me certain emotions.... ninja  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

xxShelyxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 am
Manah Uchiha
I am........everyone thinks I'm so happy and content at school, I'll throw on a smile for when I walk out of my room at night then just go back to my room and wonder why I'm so depressed again.......and I still can't stand it when people see some of me certain emotions.... ninja

I'm going through the same hing. i always laugh at school and try and be happy. when i get emo at school my friends look at me like im weird. it sux. everyone thinks im a happy person who likes to wear dark colors. but when im alone i'll cry. i dont even know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 pm

I am to my family.
But most people I know know I'm emo.

x.

Golden Kitty

iStephhh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 pm
lol, wow. im a closet emo...i didnt know that.
i tend to hide things from my familly/friends. they know i have some problems but they think i dont really mind them or pay attention and stuff...when i really do.
like, all day ill be happy and cheery with my buds..then ill cry myself to sleep while listening to some music :/

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games