Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Any idea? [[about a boy]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juliny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:12 pm
Any idea of what's with this guy? Not that it's bad or anything but yeah here's the thing:

I've noticed that he[let's call him A] has glanced at me a couple times before. [From the beginning of the school year] And he's one of my good friends.
In my algebra class, i turned around to talk to my friend and then when i turned back, he was right there. Here brang his chair over to sit in front of me and he just started writing on my desk as if it was his. I was just like "umm why are did you come over her?" before he said anything his friend N was like "he wants to be with you." in a joking way so i didn't really take it seriously but i noticed that A didn't say anything.
Then in my Science class, i noticed he kept glancing back at me a couple times like he thought i wasn't looking but i did see. So finally, i caught him glancing at me. I just smiled and waved hi at him and for two seconds it looked like he was trying to not smile but then he smiled and chuckled a little.
But the thing is, sometimes when i IM him he never responds and i asked him why he didn't respond but he didn't really say anything. And so i asked him if he even knew i IMed him and he said "yeah, you IMed me three times" and i was wondering why he didn't IM back if he knew I IMed him.

Yeah, it's long but I'm just wondering, what's up with the guy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:15 pm
Yeah, i didn't think anyone would care... sweatdrop  

Juliny

`Teh Foxeh N!ggaB!tch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:35 pm
He likes you.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 pm
it`s obvious he likes you. he`s probly waiting for you to "make a move"
it looks like he was serious about being with you. you should ask him out :3

Michie`s Flips Inc.

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:02 pm
User Image Jarvin’s new lucky number is じゅなな User Image

You should read the rules first and then we'll be happy.

User Image Because he passed Max 300 on the 17th try!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:01 am
i think that person like you  

blackhawk111

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:13 am
he is me back then ^_

my answer is simple, he loves you but to shy to admit it.
he well distent him self from you to try to resest the temptaion (of corse he wont be able too) his passion and pride well take over, um example if you talk to another guy he well be upset and do some thing he wont like...any way good luck, and becareful because this could be ugly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:35 am
Boys Humans are so retarded XD
I think he might love you XD heart
Invite him to watch the new movie "Black Christmas" with you, and use the excuse that your scared to watch it alone whee

H!kari

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:07 am
lol girls are retarded what u talkin about lol

but u should of read the rules befor eu posted this lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:12 pm
umm i dont think this is related to APG xp  

Paper_Penguin

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:46 pm
Uhhh how about you post this in the Life Issues forum? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:16 pm
go ask him out
dont wait cuz if u do and then he leaves and doesnt like u anymore and u find out u really do like him then ur gonna be sad sweatdrop
so go ask him out and see how it goes  

santannamoss

Angmar01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:50 am
Paper_Penguin

^_ thier is nothing wrong asking for help. plus if they didnt like it soo then why didnt they just lock it? must of these topic people post have any thing apg realted?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:13 pm
Angmar01
Paper_Penguin

^_ thier is nothing wrong asking for help. plus if they didnt like it soo then why didnt they just lock it? must of these topic people post have any thing apg realted?

i agree, this isn't spam and its not offending anyone, otherwise the mods would've locked it.

its pretty obvious that he likes you and that hes not gonna make the first move. So the real question is what are YOU gonna do about it?  

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items