Submit

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:53 pm
Melena Rai
happy belated bday ninja sorry it is so late i zoned out from guilds for a bit 3nodding but got any ice cream cake left?! lol
thanks. whee
No sorry my mom ate it all sweatdrop it had like fudge in the middle and it was the time of the month where everything sweet in sight was her pray.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
thats sad. she shouldnt feel bad.
I don't think she feels bad... just scared or something.
oh, of what?
No idea... but either way, you should stalk her just for fun xP
too lazy. plus i am trying to figuire out a lazy way to lose weight. my parents keep telling me i need to lose weight when they are like twice my size.
but i am not that fat.
Eat regularly for one. Most people don't realize this, but eating helps lose weight. if you have an unstable eating habit, the body holds onto it by storing it as fat, because it never knows when you will eat again and slow down your metoblism...
yea i heard that. i heard eating like every hour but a very little bit like a sandwich or an apple or yogurt. but i am like a binger (sp?) sometimes i dont eat then sometimes i pig out. My arms are getting tones now and hard. but i feel so sore all over. but i do it every day. I do bench presses and then sprints with weights. then I eat yogurt and a salad and lots of meat for protein. i eat alot before excercise then i drink so much water that its a good thing I am home. The only vegetable i like is cucumbers the rest is grose. I want to lose 20 pounds by june so i can be back to the weight recommended for my height which is like 85- 90 pounds.  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Leon_The_Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:07 pm
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
oh, of what?
too lazy. plus i am trying to figuire out a lazy way to lose weight. my parents keep telling me i need to lose weight when they are like twice my size.
but i am not that fat.
Eat regularly for one. Most people don't realize this, but eating helps lose weight. if you have an unstable eating habit, the body holds onto it by storing it as fat, because it never knows when you will eat again and slow down your metoblism...
yea i heard that. i heard eating like every hour but a very little bit like a sandwich or an apple or yogurt. but i am like a binger (sp?) sometimes i dont eat then sometimes i pig out. My arms are getting tones now and hard. but i feel so sore all over. but i do it every day. I do bench presses and then sprints with weights. then I eat yogurt and a salad and lots of meat for protein. i eat alot before excercise then i drink so much water that its a good thing I am home. The only vegetable i like is cucumbers the rest is grose. I want to lose 20 pounds by june so i can be back to the weight recommended for my height which is like 85- 90 pounds.
Geez, how tall are you? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:32 am
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
oh, of what?
but i am not that fat.
Geez, how tall are you? eek
4 foot 9 inches  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash