I wish
  Oh yeah like weeks ago.
  I play on gaia ofcourse i'm not done!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:04 pm
Do you have your x-mas shopping over with? Or are you not even close. The day is coming are you ready??

^^; I know I'm not

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:36 am
Everybody's getting Christmas presents WAY late. Except my mom, b/c I'm staying at her house for the holidays. I'm leaving for her house on the 21st. So, while I'm at my moms, I get to roam the mall for close to five hours since she works at a Sears in a mall. So, can you say Ultimate Shopping? xp Unfortunetly while there, I have to search for a dress stare and yeah, that WON'T be fun. Shopping for jeans is one thing, shopping for a dress is another. evil  

goddessofforever

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:43 am
goddessofforever
Everybody's getting Christmas presents WAY late. Except my mom, b/c I'm staying at her house for the holidays. I'm leaving for her house on the 21st. So, while I'm at my moms, I get to roam the mall for close to five hours since she works at a Sears in a mall. So, can you say Ultimate Shopping? xp Unfortunetly while there, I have to search for a dress stare and yeah, that WON'T be fun. Shopping for jeans is one thing, shopping for a dress is another. evil
XD That works well for Christmas shopping, I hope the mall has a lot of good stores.
And, ugh, dress shopping... I wish you luck. x.x

And~~ I'm almost done. I'd be closer to being done if I hadn't gone and spent two days away from what's going on in the real world. I had fun, but now the stress of finishing shopping is upon me. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:51 am
-cough- Not even close -cough-
I get to do some shopping today though, me and my friend are going to the mall >3 YAY for parents being gone. Plus I get to buy my own gift XD Woot! Fruits Basket volume 15 here I come... and if I have enough Godchild volume 3 >D Oh joy!

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:44 pm
I went to the mall with Zach but we really didn't pick up much. I have to get some more thing. Half of it is checking all I have bought @.@

Kohana: Cheer to fruit basket!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:56 pm
Still not done shopping....  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:03 am
bets time to buy prezzies for christmas is right after christmas xd thats whent he sales are ...some great bargins are to be had.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games