Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
LOVELESS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Emo" isn't it
  yes in the steriotipical way
  no it's just a anime
View Results

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
I've come across a anime called lovless that I found to be a very steriotipical version of Emo if you haven't see it the anime it's all it's every thing people think to be "emo" first thing the main charatores is a 12 year all little boy Ritsuka (aka loveless)who's brother was killed and his mother who abuses him for be not what she thinks he should be so he is a really depressed person who hat when people say they love him since he doesn't understand who then is forst into loveing Soubi (aka Beloved)who is a 19 your old college student first time they meet he kissed him. Now for the more "emo" parts you meet the girl who is out cast and picked on and loves the main Ritsuka and well die for him if only he'd love her back, the to boys that are called pianless they love to couse people pien since they are unable to fell snd emotions, the lisbians the one cuts her self since she cant fell anything eather so the other girl cuts her wrist to take in the other girls pian. You would mos likely would need to read/watch it to understand it's very good

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:38 am
I thought you ment the MBV album. From what I could make out through your horrible spelling, it's pretty gay.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

blackusagi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:42 am
ive read the first volume of the manga.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:33 am
man, that's just the way anime is... all dramatic.

the more anime you watch the more you'll see they all have "parts" that need to be played and that they're mostly all the same.

xp  

darkeningxcore

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:01 pm
saw all 12(?) episodes 3 months ago, not sure if there's more.
but yeah, it's pretty emo-ish but still cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:49 pm

I have a friend who is obsessed with it.
AHAH,Funny.
.....not really.
=o

xx z o m b i e

Hugsei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:00 pm
I watched it on youtube, i thought it was great until "battle systems, initiate!" it was just gay after that  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:11 pm
Deadly CareBear
I've come across a anime called lovless that I found to be a very steriotipical version of Emo if you haven't see it the anime it's all it's every thing people think to be "emo" first thing the main charatores is a 12 year all little boy Ritsuka (aka loveless)who's brother was killed and his mother who abuses him for be not what she thinks he should be so he is a really depressed person who hat when people say they love him since he doesn't understand who then is forst into loveing Soubi (aka Beloved)who is a 19 your old college student first time they meet he kissed him. Now for the more "emo" parts you meet the girl who is out cast and picked on and loves the main Ritsuka and well die for him if only he'd love her back, the to boys that are called pianless they love to couse people pien since they are unable to fell snd emotions, the lisbians the one cuts her self since she cant fell anything eather so the other girl cuts her wrist to take in the other girls pian. You would mos likely would need to read/watch it to understand it's very good

I love loveless.
It's very good.

P.s. sorry i havent been posting forever.

I've been grounded for.....two months.

I know i know...."what did you do?"

Lets just say i got into a bit of trouble. lmao

GabbieNightmare

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games