Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP] Annie's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome! Here you will see my journal entries(I may not write everyday) on things that my owner and I have done here on Gaia whether it be fishing, posting in the forums or just listening in while my owner, CyberStalker talks to her friends.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:38 am

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well the first thing CS(my owner) and I did this morning was check out our inbox. It's one of the first things that we do. She had gotten a PM from her sister and it's always amusing reading their PM's! They often make me laugh!

Last night CS had gotten two more orders for Moody gems! She now just has to wait for the trades to be completed before giving the customers their gems. I'm happy that her shop is really taking off.

After that, we headed over to the forums. CS had posted in a thread in the Extended Discussion and she checked to see if anyone replied to any of her posts. No one did. I was a little disappointed when no one did because I know how much my owner likes to get into discussions, as long as there is no flaming. She has a low tolerance level when it comes to flaming. Although I noticed something in that thread that she posted in that I just don't understand. It was about people being overweight. I might have interpretted this the wrong way but why is it that larger people expect respect from others and they don't want to be judged all of the time because of how they look yet they(not all though) seem to always put down those who are smaller then they are? I don't get it. CS told me that people are all different shapes and sizes so if that's the case, then why put down someone because they aren't the same size or shape as you? Maybe it's just me but if it's wrong to put down someone because they have some extra weight on them then it's also wrong to put down a person just because they're thin. Instead of judging both why not except people for who they are and how they look? This is one confusing topic for this little slime!

Right now we are probably going to put some puzzles together or go fishing. I haven't been fishing yet so I'm quite excited about that!! smile

(3)  

CyberStalker

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:01 am

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm so tired today. I don't know why but I just am. I went to the Port of Gambino with CS to do some fishing but we couldn't connect to the game server. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to fish. sweatdrop

I've been looking through this place and I've seen so many different slimes! Unfortunatly, I don't know any of them yet but it's nice to be around so many of my kind! Maybe someday, my owner will get a friend for me so I have another slime to talk to. smile

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:56 am

Friday, December 15, 2006

Today the sealed envelopes will be ready to open! Yay!!! When CS told me about them I was curious as to what was in them and now I'll find out!

We went into the Towns(World Map) and I saw snow for the very first time! It looked so nice yet cold at the same time. I wanted to make a slime snowman! biggrin

Hooray!!! We were able to get into Port of Gambino today! As my owner fishes, I can play in the snow there! I also want to try to catch at least one fish by myself too.

Well we're back. We only fished one bucket because CS has to go rum some errands. CS caught the first fish so I would know what to do. It took me a couple of tries but I caught a Warm Rainbow Trout! I was so happy! After that, I played in the snow while CS finished off the bucket. Next time we go fishing I'll try to catch more fishies!

(2)  

CyberStalker

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:25 am

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

These past few days have been busy! I've been helping CS collect giftboxes in the shops and towns. I really like carolling in the towns and I've taken a liking to the Spirited scarf! It's just too bad that it's way too big for me. I wish I could've went trick or treating when Halloween was here but I wasn't around then! lol

I've been keeping an eye on things here when CS isn't around. I usually check up on her shops every now and then to see if she had gotten any orders or I'll look around in the forums.

We went fishing again today. CS got one of her fishing rods upgraded so she's been trying it out. It's a lot better then before! She can catch a lot of bigger fish now with it. I find it easier to use now too.

(2)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:21 am

Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's been awhile since I posted in this journal. I was having too much fun playing dress up in CS's clothes! Not only that but now that it's a bit colder, I like to snuggle up in the clothing to keep warm.

I've been tending to the shops as usual. Some people might think it's boring but I actually like doing that. It gives me something to do. CS told me that I'll soon have another friend to talk to! They're twins! I can't wait to meet them! I've never met anyone like me before. I've only seen them around but I've never actually met them.

Well I'm off to put together some jigsaw puzzles!

(2)  

CyberStalker

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yayyy!!! I finally have some new friends to play with!! Their names are Onyx and Pearl and they are twins! It's so nice to have someone just like me around to talk to now. Who knows? Maybe I'll have some more friends later on! 3nodding Here are my new friends!

The weather is getting so much nicer now. It's not cold out anymore and it's nice to sit out in the sun. I don't like to stay outside for too long because I don't want to get a sunburn.

I'm going to show Onyx and Pearl how to run CS' shop! That way, it's not just me and her tending to it. Later on, I'll have to shorten up the Customers List post while CS tends to orders. I'd love to send out orders too but I'm afraid that I'll mess up so I let her do that. I'm fine with editing posts and keeping an eye out here and there.

That's all there is to say today. I'll try to post in my journal a lot more because I know that I've been lazy lately.

(3)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:11 am

Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow. It's been awhile since I've last posted in my journal. I guess that's my fault for being lazy. lol

I love having Onyx and Pearl around! It's so nice to play with others that are just like me. Hopefully, I'll have more friends soon!

As for things going on with me, I went to bump my owner's shop only to find that it was moved! I wasn't expecting that! I told her about it and now it's in the Minishops main forum and not the personalized graphics. I just hope this doesn't ruin her business. I know she likes selling her gems.

Winter is coming here! Although we've only has a bit of snow that melted throughout the day, we're bound to get more soon. It's also gotten rather cold too but it's a lot better then the hot, humid weather. I don't like hot weather! mad

My owner had bought a 10 gallon aquarium in July of this year and she got a lot of plants for it and a new heater too. It looks really nice! I like to watch her Betta swim around in his new home and I also get to help out in pruning the plants when they get too big. 3nodding

Ho hum. That's all for now. I'll try to keep my journal updated more often. Onyx and Pearl may also be adding in some entries too!

(4)  

CyberStalker

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces