Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
What a terrible year! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you have a good year?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
NO!
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09 pm
This year was decent. A lot of worry about when, if ever, I'd get a job, but I finally got one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:06 pm
"diseases, broken agreements and corruption."

Ring ring ring! We have a winner! My mom has been deathly ill all year with severe swelling and nuesea and my dad's became mentally unstably and suffered a minor heart attack after losing his job at Foxwoods to- you guess it corruption! And of course with stressed finaces and two mentally unstable sick peaple forced into each other's company 24/7 divorce threats and non stop arguments are much abound. On the whole I've had worse years though, can't say the same for my parents , but I trudge along with optimism 4laugh  

Poisen_Lotus

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:44 pm
I am still wondering what charmed lives people must lead if their year goes without any illness, broken agreements or the like.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:14 am
TeaDidikai
I am still wondering what charmed lives people must lead if their year goes without any illness, broken agreements or the like.
Oh very charmed lives if nothing bad actually happens. There is always going to be illness and people being human. It's not every year that you get the most extreme of everything though. I'd rather not get in to everything that happened to make me sure of this, but the year was particularly awful.

Of course, that could be based entirely on my outlook that just expected all this crap to happen.

And it isn't all bad. Good things grow from big piles of shite. Like flowers! blaugh  

Pelta

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:40 pm
TeaDidikai

Something in the audience is amused by my exploits... thus I am kept relatively safe... yet just barely.
I am often in interesting situations, but they rarely leave me in such a position to be completely borken.

I suppose there is some benefit to being the comic relief in a cosmic show. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:52 pm
This year has certainly .. interesting to say the least. I mean that in the chinese sense of the word.

However, i tend to think of the mark of a good year is just like they say about good landings....

"Any landing you can walk away from....."  

quantum_leaper

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:53 am
quantum_leaper
"Any landing you can walk away from....."
That's a very good point. We're all still alive, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:31 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Something in the audience is amused by my exploits... thus I am kept relatively safe... yet just barely.
I am often in interesting situations, but they rarely leave me in such a position to be completely borken.

I suppose there is some benefit to being the comic relief in a cosmic show. whee
At the same time, if I made it through a year without a cold, a friendship flux or a broken promise- I think it would be a result of me being asleep through the whole year...  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces