The Cold Nights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 am
Story

At a school hidden deep within a snow covered forest a group of young demons are forced to survive what could be the coldest winter ever seen in the northern reaches of demon world. Some of these demons would normally kill each other, but now they must depend on each other. New love will be found, friendships will be formed and clan rivalries will become history.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 am
Characters
PM me your profile if you wanna join.
PM title Cold Nights

Name:
Race:
Appearence:
Bio:
Power:

Name: Raiyoko Tasua
Race: Altarian (sky demon)
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Raiyoko was an outcast in his clan for the simple fact that he had red hair and green eyes. He left home to come to this school to learn about the different clans of demons and who they survive.
Power: flight, and can tune into others feelings

Name:Arya
Race:Halfling(Angel/human)
Appearence: User Image
Bio:Born of a human mother and angel father, Arya has always been an outcast. Her mother died giving birth to her and her father lived in depression. When she was 17 her father killed himself, leaving Arya to live by her self. After years of wandering, Arya is used to being alone and doesn't really have good social skills.
Power: Elemental and healing magic.

Name: Kira
Race: ice demon
Appearence:
Bio: Kira moved around liking the snow and ice not needing the warm she never really talked to anyone but would like to help if she can
Power:can make ice keeps a blindfold on covering her eyes but she can see threw it

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:29 pm
(May I go ahead and start?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:19 am
((Yes we can start now))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:22 am
Raiyoko was wandering the dark cold hallways of the school. His feathered ears pushed forward listing for any sounds. He had his jacket pulled tight around him, but he was still shivering. "Man it's cold. I thought the school had heating systems?" He sighed a bit "I should have just satyed in my room."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:06 pm
(why doesnt my pic work crying I cant see it can you?)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:34 pm
The crackling of a fire could be heard close by. Huddled close to it would be a girl, no older than 19. Shivering slightly, she waved her hand over the fire bringing a new life to it. The fire was odd because there was nothing buring, no wood, no paper, nothing. The girl let out a sigh and rubbed her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 pm
Soon Arya let the fire die and she sat in the cold. She sighed softly. Staring into space, she looked at bit lost.  

Alrightey

Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff