Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What if you were to die rite now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:58 pm
Well, to be honest, I would die contently. I've lived a good and happy life and I know that durring my life I was able to effect at least a few lives in a positive way. It's not a big goal, but it's enough of a reason to live for me.

Well, I always imagined my last word would be something like, "Oh s**t!" or "Hey, look at this thing!" maybe even something like a low gurguling noise...

I think that I would ask for a cig, and about an hour with my boyfriend alone as my last request... also, perhaps the Kama Sutra. Might as well die happy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:50 am
If I were to die right now, I'd call my girlfriend and remind her how much I love her and how much of a difference she made in my life.
I wouldn't fight death. I'd be quiet comfortable with it. I have nothing to cling to in this world that'll make me fight it. If anything, I'd try and spend the last of my time with Lina, and then just die.
last words: to Lina - "I'll always love you..." or something like that.  

Stygian Zero

Hanalulu man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:00 am
If I died... I'd be dead... that is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:30 am
Hmm... damn good question, I guess. If I were to die, there'd be one thing I'd do. I'd send a live TV broadcast around the world, telling everyone and everthing a BIG, SARCASTIC thanks for making my life so grand! Nah... I'd probably just go see the people I care for ONE LAST TIME... then just go.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers