Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
~Siblings~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do your sibling(s) annoy, bother(well you know what I mean) you?
  yes!
  sometimes
View Results

Raina Hitaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:29 am
I have too many siblings and all of them are super annoying.. All together including step siblings I have five. 4 sisters 1 brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:31 am
---------->

i dont know. somtimes they are annying. but me and my siblings are cool with each other. like we dont' make fun of each other. if we do its just for laughs. not to hurt each others feelings.

<
----------

melon7aydee

Paper_Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:50 pm
yup, i have an older brother eek ; hes 5 years older than me, and most of the time we do get along- most of my friends at school find that weird. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:18 pm
I only have an older brother and he is mean and always trying to get me in trouble with my parents exclaim But our relatives always think he is so nice and responsible which is so not true exclaim scream evil And a lot of my friends have a huge crush on him, even though I warn them not to like him exclaim stressed  

Dianeee

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:54 pm
I have one younger brother and that's it. He's so overweight though for his age. He weighs more than more, and he's only 9! >>; He looks like a Sumo wrestler. >>;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:57 pm
I have no sibling, so I get lonely sometimes sad even if my parents are home most of the time they just sleep  

[J-Rocker]

Michy7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:28 am
Well, I have one little sister ^^ About 3 years younger than me .__. But she's acting like if she was in my age >__> A really irritating person too of course >__<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:35 pm
Both of my older brothers are sooooooooo annoying!! I am so glad that they moved out!  

hawiiansingergirl

hideaki_s

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:21 pm
I have a brother who's three years younger than me. He's a real brat, and hogs my computer. However, he can be really sweet sometimes. One of the most annoying things about him though is that he's taller than me by about two inches.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm
I have two bros and two sis.

My older sis moved out. My older bro should move out. His family's getting too big to fit in our house.

My younger bro is just plain annoying. But my younger sis................ you'll need to take a second look at her. cool

T.T I miss my sis. And the younger two are just annoying. *hates being in the middle of 5.. always getting blamed for very random things* crying  

Lidia-chan

xazn s o r m u i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:41 pm
I have one little brother. He is so damn annoying. He changes in front of me, he hovers over me when I'm on the computer, he doesn't close the door when he's taking a bath or when he's using the bathroom, he can't wash the damn dishes, he can't pour juice by himself.
I can go on and on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:57 pm
I mostly piss off my brother but her comes and pick on me once in awhile.  

Max Noble

azn_babex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:42 am
omg my brother he is sooooo annoying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:41 pm
:: i have an older sister and an older brother. ^^; they are relatively nice, and yea.. this is now, since we're not young anymore.. so basically they cant be naive. they probably hated me when i was young, much like what you guys think of your siblings. XD
::
<3

hyuu

azngrl1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:14 pm
i have 2 brothers...ugh!!... and there both older than me... 9th and 11th grade..( im 8th) i like my oldest brother (lol) but my 14yr old brother is a brat!!!when hes in a good mood hes great, but EVERTIME afterwards while we're talking or just doing something (at home of course, cuz i wouldnt want my friends to see lol) he does or says something so incredibly stupid and i get majorly pissed at him...*sigh* now i just dont talk to him at all  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff