Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HI
  what up
View Results

aaaaasdfghj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:09 pm
If you haven’t seen the show don’t rot your brain cells. If you have seen it what are your views? I find the show vapid and annoying. It promotes the use of surgery to make your self more physically attractive to others. Its so dumb people go on the show and even say that there reason for it is that people don't think there pretty enough! What the hell scream so do you think this is ok? Do you know anyone who has done this? Don't even get me started with the girls next door it’s about 20 year olds who still sleep with an 80 year old... I don't care if he's famous... So post what you think peoples...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:57 am
hmmm  

Brosha

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:39 am
neever seenit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:14 am
Sounds like that n**/Tuck show, and I know that's stupid.  

Frettchen

Versatile Explorer

SassyCassie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:10 pm
not familiar with that show, but there are similar things like "Extreme MakeOver" and I don't like it at all. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:14 pm
hehe...i actually like the show. Though, i tend to forget about watching it. Personally, i like to watch how the doctors are doing with everything...a bit of behind the scenes sort of thing (not really but..close enough).

As far as plastic surgery, i dont think its a bad thing at all. There are limits of course, which i believe they look for and see exactly why this person is doing this. The saying is true, when you look better on the outside you feel better on the inside. It can boost your confidence. What does this say about society in general? Thats a whole other take. Plus, some cases have actually been to repair damage and make those people appear "normal." Im referring to those that have broken things and etc.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Blaiz
hehe...i actually like the show. Though, i tend to forget about watching it. Personally, i like to watch how the doctors are doing with everything...a bit of behind the scenes sort of thing (not really but..close enough).

As far as plastic surgery, i dont think its a bad thing at all. There are limits of course, which i believe they look for and see exactly why this person is doing this. The saying is true, when you look better on the outside you feel better on the inside. It can boost your confidence. What does this say about society in general? Thats a whole other take. Plus, some cases have actually been to repair damage and make those people appear "normal." Im referring to those that have broken things and etc.

... I couldn't have said it better myself~ Nice way of sidestepping the societal views issue.

I've seen parts of this show, but I don't normally watch shows in this genre. I'm squeamish when it comes to blood and can't watch surgeries on TV. x.x

Yeah... aside from reconstructive surgery of some sort of accident, I do also believe that elective plastic surgery is okay. ...For the same reasons you said so I won't repeat it.. ...But~ as far as those limits go... yeah, it's good to stop before you look like that cat lady or Michael Jackson.
But~~ That cat lady, (I can't remember her name) is an example of where she feels good about herself because she likes her own looks and doesn't care about society's views~
And yeah... I'm sort of just rambling on. PX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Ah, yeah. I know what you're talking about. It just like that snake guy. He even cut his tounge like a snake! True not much can be said about those kind of people.

The thing that I'm against is when people try to look like moviestars. and im not referring to those celebrity impersonators (although, that sort of defeats the whole point of them). Anyone ever saw that show on mtv, where they were made to look like whoever their idol was? I mean, come on. That's excessive. And Micheal Jackson...:shakes head: seriously, does he constantly break his nose or something?

I actually enjoy watching these kinds of shows. I find it interesting. Maybe its the doctor in me (my whole family is pretty much made up of doctors).  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:20 pm
Yeah, I was also thinking about that snake guy. x.x

Oh!~ I remember that show. That is indeed excessive. And... those people should've gotten mental help, not plastic surgery. ^^;;

I think Michael Jackson was trying to look like Peter Pan so he could live in Neverland... as a child forever... with the lost boys...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:37 pm
Yeah...did you see it on Ripley believe it or not? Thats where I saw it...i think...I watch too much tv sweatdrop

Lol. I think that was his plan too but that fell threw, now he's off to go play with kids in england (I believe). Those poor english boys...i will pray for their safety/sanity/innocence.

Gah, mental help indeed. I remember seeing one ep, where the guy swore he looked like some celebrity. Haha...trust me, he was nowhere near!  

Blaiz

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff