Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What makes Anime or Manga so enjoyable? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvertroy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:59 pm
There's a lot of things that you can say makes it better.

1. The artwork is way better more detail. This includes charcer design and scenary.
2. Americans purpose are relatively to make you laugh. Anime's make you not only laugh but it actually has a plot so you can follow it. More often than not Animes hold a didactic view to it like in Fruits Basket. Animes also have atendency to make people cry. Although i know many will say it hasn't.
3. Well duh it has a plot. American cartoons such as Ed, Edd, and Eddy, the Simpsons, Family guy although are funny really have no plot. This makes it only funny until people get annoyed by it. It continues to repeat over and over and over does without actually getting to anything new this sound familiar? Oh yea the Pokemon that people are constanly criticizing for never ending.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:12 pm
Somatrasiel
Why does it intrigue you?

Well, for me, it's because I'm a normal girl, living a normal, everyday life. For me, mangas and animes such as Naruto or Kingdom Hearts are a way to live out my fantasies on paper. They're ways that I can make my dreary life more exciting.

I've always wanted to adventure, and anime and manga give that to me. I love their character creations and the way historical refrences are used too, but that's another topic!

-Soma

Well, it's almost the same for me. I think anime becomes an outlet for me of my imaginations and all. And true, i've always wanted adventure. When i was a kid, i even thought how my life would be when one day i discovered some powers or something like that or how i wished my life was more exciting as it was.

Although i did stop wishing that as i have noticed (or perhaps its just a coincidence) that whenever i did, i get in trouble. sweatdrop  

kohana28

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces