Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Here's what I have to say about relgion and all that stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:33 am
There's no way of knowing if there is a god or gods or if anything happens when you die so just live life to the max and see what happens after.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:38 am
i don't believe in a god however i agree that there is no way of knowing whether or not a god exists. religion is based on faith and i have no problem with religious people and their beliefs. i think that the ideas of heaven and hell were created so that people lead good lives, they are also there as a comfort for people who want to believe that there is something after you die.  

[x] Natasha [x]

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:55 pm
True... if they can't go to other human beings for help/comfort they can have that instead.

Personally though i agree; live life to the fullest and who cares what happens when you die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:37 pm
over the years ive realized something....
which is really depressing for christians
The meaning of 'life' for them....
is to die

they live so they can die to go to 'heaven/hell'
sooo yeah...  

RockerSince1992

Bluuberry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:22 am
Very true, in fact the religion doesnt even want you to be happy.

Jesus himsalf said that there is no point in pursuing happiness since you need to focus more on serving god ( by doing whatever Jesus says) so you can go to heaven and be happy there. One of the problemms with Chatholocisms (spelled wrong) is its age, over time it changes like everything else. So if you look at it, it contradicts itself like a bazillion times. But apparently you have to do every single one of them right or else you burn forever. Ex, thou shalt not murder. However, you shall stone all the people that work on Sunday because thats sabbath and you can't do that.

Religion sucks, i like existentialism more.

Another essential flaw with religion, its meant to last forever. Nothing lasts that long, not even the frickkin universe. So designing something with that in mind is simply ignoring some basic rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 am
yes live life to the fullest
cuz u never kno wuts out there
its like the world belongs to u
dont cower in the shadows
stand in the sun and claim it!
u cant prove whether or not there is a god.
u only have wut ur heart believes
most ppl dont think thats enough
well it is for me!
so i dont care wut anyone else says
party all day
stay up all night long!
life is to short to eat dessert after dinner!!!!

009 sbc

Veinlash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 am
Cloud0.0Strife
There's no way of knowing if there is a god or gods or if anything happens when you die so just live life to the max and see what happens after.

u got the right idea dude biggrin
my thoughts exactly  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces