Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
How can i keep motivated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please
  help
View Results

Yuura-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:56 am
To lose weight ?

sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:53 pm
I've found that any small difference keeps me motivated. Having a positive mind-frame really helps, that is picking out the good points about yourself rather than the flaws.

Also, have a goal in mind, not necessarily a number for weight, but how you want to look etc. That keeps me motivated.

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250

Gracidon37

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:19 pm
Keep a picture of someone you want to look like on the wall of your room. Or tell a friend how much you want to lose in the next month and have him/her hold you to it. It's what I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm
What I did was a somewhat combination of they said. I made a journal/notebook. In it I recognized the diet and fitness problems I was having and what I was going to do to fix them. I also included my goals. I put in tear outs from magazines and such with fitness information. And I have pictures of women with bodies that I admire.  

Short_N_Evil

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:46 am
It helps to write your goals down too!
On the internet, and even on a piece of paper.
I wrote mine down on a small piece of paper and carried it with me. It helps when I'm feeling lazy to think of it there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:22 pm
If you have your own computer you might want to try putting a picture of a person that you want to look like as your desktop backround. Thats what I do and keeps me from eating stuff I shouldnt eat...(most of the timeXD)

Also come here and help me create a motivation list and maybe if we get some you can read off of it and we can all lose weight!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7703429

xXRachie RaeXx

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games