When?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigosama
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:33 pm
Does anyone know when the hell episodes 30+ are going to be releast? I know that they have been releast in Japan but I can't find the subs anywhere. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:35 pm
In due time. The only thing you can do is wait, really. Whinging will just piss off the subbers. :/  

Asano Rain

srita_osa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:22 pm
i've been watching the episodes in youtube till number 34 without subs and i thing iI uderstand the basic facts.. cause with face expressions they can tell so much things!!! thats why i love japanese!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:48 am
srita_osa
i've been watching the episodes in youtube till number 34 without subs and i thing iI uderstand the basic facts.. cause with face expressions they can tell so much things!!! thats why i love japanese!!!

If you have read the manga, you really don't need the subtitles. ^^;; It is really easy to tell what is going on... you start to pick up on some of the Japanese language, too.
I will not watch them on youtube, though. Everything on there is really bad quality. sad  

Nafariously Ploted

itachishand386

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 pm
if you just want to see the stuff. ( regardless of subtitles)

look up NaNa 30
and so on on Youtube.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:29 pm
Nana 30 is subbed now!! I don't know when the other episodes will come out subbed though...  

kobotu

Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff