Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
LOVE SUCKS!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

has this ever happened to you?
  maybe. . .*blush*
  nope.i havent a clue what you talking about. . .*big blush*
View Results

raynebou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 pm
ok,so i have a crush on a guy friend,and ive told him ,and he said that he dosent like me back,though he flurts with me,and gives lots of present with out reason,so what does this mean?does he like me but is too shy to tell me how he feels?or am i miss reading his signal?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:21 am
raynebou hippy
ok,so i have a crush on a guy friend,and ive told him ,and he said that he dosent like me back,though he flurts with me,and gives lots of present with out reason,so what does this mean?does he like me but is too shy to tell me how he feels?or am i miss reading his signal?

Let me hear the melody...

If he really does continue to do this, maybe he does. Maybe he realized that he liked you after he told you that he wasn't interested in you, and he is trying to take back those words he said and make you like him again. Just wait for future signs, and let's see. ^^

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Kaila! UnderTheInfluence

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:34 pm
Hyuuga Kasumi
raynebou hippy

Let me hear the melody...

If he really does continue to do this, maybe he does. Maybe he realized that he liked you after he told you that he wasn't interested in you, and he is trying to take back those words he said and make you like him again. Just wait for future signs, and let's see. ^^

...Of your voice. heart

I agree with that.

Guys aren't always super concrete with their words. Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:51 pm
i have a guy friend who does like me and i like him too, but hes never had a girlfriend and hes too scared to ask me out..i asked him out but he didnt answer me.... emo  

LoveLikeWinterKageMitsune

lesbian_kitten_of_doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:25 pm
its happened to me but i think i'll keep my thoughts to my self

maybe he is just shy don't give up on him smile burning_eyes

love sux  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:28 am
of course love sucks...it always does it twists the mind and tears the heart in two...but i am still so obsessed with it...  

LoveLikeWinterKageMitsune

gothjet6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:31 pm
I bet he does like you! Shyness is quite powerful! You have the biggest crush on him!!!! lolz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:29 pm
gothjet6
I bet he does like you! Shyness is quite powerful! You have the biggest crush on him!!!! lolz

That it is. ^_^ I was in love with my best friend in high school, and I was too shy to tell him until I was at a Christmas party with him and I just spontaneously kissed him. redface He said he was happy to know that I cared so much, but he just wanted to be friends. And we still are today, so I guess my story has a happy ending. Anyway, point is it's sometimes hard to read people like that, and if you really like him, you might want to take a big chance and do something to let him know.  

palindrome88

raynebou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:10 pm
palindrome88
gothjet6

That it is. ^_^ I was in love with my best friend in high school, and I was too shy to tell him until I was at a Christmas party with him and I just spontaneously kissed him. redface He said he was happy to know that I cared so much, but he just wanted to be friends. And we still are today, so I guess my story has a happy ending. Anyway, point is it's sometimes hard to read people like that, and if you really like him, you might want to take a big chance and do something to let him know.

if i randomly kissed him,he would never forgive me. . . hed HATE me,hes just one of those guys. . .i want to really bad,but ive even asked him"even though you dont like me. . .can i kiss you?"and he has flat out refused 13 and a half times.(the half time,was when i bribed him with 10 dallors,but he still said no. . . cry ) why most i love a boy who has no romantic love for me in his heart?!? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:43 pm
Geez...$10....  

gothjet6

raynebou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:26 pm
yeah. . . 4laugh i even tried 20 once,still didnt work gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:37 am
i don't think trying to give him money, is the answer just to let you kiss him. no offence meant, but...sorry, it's just i've never had that happen before. i've kept a boy for three years without knowing it and still have him...ARGH!!!! not being helpful!!! i guess it's just harder for boys to know their feelings and maybe je just doesn't understand what his feeling, so when you told him, he might have start to think that maybe he does have some feelings for you. i don't really know, but maybe that's it. sorry, i'm not much help, but i do want to be supportive....  

Mischief-Foxx

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:59 am
Quote:
Love sucks!

Well, that's not new, you know. Unrequited love is a b***h. rolleyes Which I am experiencing right now. And hating it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 pm
I'd say just go BOOM with him and kiss his face ya

Ima do that with the dude I have a crush on whenever we can be alone next. If he hates you because of it then......well, its obvious he ain't really all that special.....(don't get mad by that comment please)  

Yaoiman

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff