Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one is better?
  Faerie Wars
  The Purple Emperor
View Results

pirateninjahero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:24 pm
my fav characters are pyrgus and henry.... well i dont know really i like all the characters .... i have read 1 and 2 ... readin the 3rd right now .... the 4th is coming out on december 26th!! cant remember wut its called though  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:15 pm
There's a third one out called Ruler of the Realm, and past that I'm fairly positive there's going to be at least one more, if not two or three, as it's billed as the "Faerie Wars Chronicles" now, versus a "trilogy" or "quartet."

But as far as favorite characters go, mine would probably Kitterick because I love to say his name. biggrin  

MyLadyMandy

soupyeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:06 am
i'm trying to read the first book... i hate time sometimes.... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:41 am
Well, I read all three of them, in my opinion at least, the series rocks beyond all belief. One of my favorites.

My favorite character... either Mr. Fogarty, or Blue. They both provide sarcastic comic relief.  

The Vorpal Tom

Dr Mandragora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:28 am
The fourth book, due out Dec 26, is titled Faerie Lord, and the author has said that this will be the conclusion to his Faerie Wars Chronicles.

So, after this one, don't expect any more. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:58 am
NEIN!!!  

The Vorpal Tom

Booklover777

4,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:29 am
Blue, of course!! She's SOO cool!! I've read The Ruler of the Realm, also, and it's GREAT. I'm working on saving up to buy The Faerie Lord, the next book in the Series, but I'm poor at the moment sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:03 am
I haven't read these books in so long, I've forgotten nearly everything about them!

Also, I can't find the third book anywhere!
I was looking out for the next one for ages, and then I finally think I've found it, I pick it up and it says, "The Fourth Book of the Faerie... whatever it is" and I was like "Wha-? Wheres the third one? I want the third one!"

Anyway, the old man was my favourite. What was his name? Fogarty or something.

Oh, can anyone tell me if the first book had a glossary in it? 'Cause I was sure it did, but I can't find it in the book anywhere!

Foolish Catalyst

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces