Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
X-mas Decorations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about your christmas decorations?
  I think their good.
  I think their cool.
  I don't think their good.
View Results

asian.babii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 pm
Welcome and we are going to talk about your christmas decorations. I haven't put mine up yet. How's your christmas decorations?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:20 pm
User Image*Dramatic music plays* It's an airplane, Super Man.....User Image

I'd like to say something... This is Spam. Please read the rules of the APG before actually making a topic. New people repeatedly come into this guild and make REPEATed topics such as this. If you have any questions you may contact our mods =3 Thankshu.

User ImageNo, It's The Incredible Super Flying Panda!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

Animaznboy

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:23 pm
Dude, this kind of thread isn't allowed in APG guild. ==;

nvm, you edited your thread title out. ¬¬

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:52 pm
It's not really spam. We can discuss this 3nodding

My Mom and Dad don't decorate for Christmas. When I lived with my grandma, we used to decorate her tree. She has kept every single holiday ornament her grandchildren had made in kindergarten.  

King Henry
Crew

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:55 pm
O0ohh, well Christmas isn't gonna be at our house this year...
but we're still getting a small tree (not really small, but smaller than usual) and decorate that this weekend.
Probably gonna but the lights and reindeers around the house this weekend too. heart

Oi vay I love Christmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:33 am
Once Thanksgiving was over I set up our tree and ornaments. We went out and bought some wreaths and a LOT of scented candles from IKEA, which I was given the task to arrange in the house. Later, we decided to change the area rug in the living room to a red one (I hate moving furniture around).

Now guess who'll be the bloke setting up all the Christmas lights this year...again rolleyes ?

(I'm not going to be the one taking all these down talk2hand  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:24 am
Tahimek
Once Thanksgiving was over I set up our tree and ornaments. We went out and bought some wreaths and a LOT of scented candles from IKEA, which I was given the task to arrange in the house. Later, we decided to change the area rug in the living room to a red one (I hate moving furniture around).

Now guess who'll be the bloke setting up all the Christmas lights this year...again rolleyes ?

(I'm not going to be the one taking all these down talk2hand
I know, I know! It's...you! mrgreen You're going to put up the Christmas lights.

There are some houses here that take down their lights in the middle of February dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:58 am
lol i live by myself so i guess i will put some up on my door i think i can i have to ask the manager first lol  

Kuroi Kohhi

Duezt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:33 pm
Oh god, Xmas decorations.. Well, me and my dad usually just do the basic lights on the bush and roof and we usually set up light up snowmen and deer outside.

But god damn, my neighbor goes overboard, there's basically a spotlight coming through the window of my room every night til at least 2 am.

I swear, sometimes neighbors can be too spirited.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:51 pm
we just decroate our trees 3nodding it was bad last year...found tons of bugs in the tree gonk
my neighbors have lights everyday though...never take them down  

Fire_Tanizard

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 pm
Ah Christmas decorations XD I have those hanging string lights on my balcony, a tree, a wreath on the door, a Chritmas table cloth, and my staircase banister has soon ribbon and stuff on it. The only thing not put up yet is the tree. I think we're gonna put that up this weekend....

i really want Christmas lights in my room XD i always thought they would make nice room decorations ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:33 pm
christmas treess, christmas lights.

speaking of christmas, here's my winer outfit. ninja

a penguin. xp

nightstar0x

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:43 pm
King Henry
It's not really spam. We can discuss this 3nodding

My Mom and Dad don't decorate for Christmas. When I lived with my grandma, we used to decorate her tree. She has kept every single holiday ornament her grandchildren had made in kindergarten.

User Image Jarvin’s new lucky number is じゅなな User Image

Pfft emo Where the heck are the mods when there's spam around? Nowhere emo that's why I as a proud member of the APG took time to actually PM the author of this thread and tell them their wrongdoing. Then they change it so it looks like it's all peachy keen. That's just gravy with me... I need Mashed Potatoes now...

User Image Because he passed Max 300 on the 17th try!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games