Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
Unitarian Universalism+ [unfinished but open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:39 pm
This week I am celebrating Wep Ronpet, which is the Kemetic New Year, and the birthdays of Wesir, Heru-wer, Set, Aset, and Nebt-het. I learned of these holidays from my friends in the Kemetic Orthodox faith, but I am celebrating them as well as I can in my own way because I am not a member of KO and therefore cannot participate in their group rituals whether online or in person.

I have gotten up to see the sun rise every day since Thursday and said prayers for it. I have offered cool water to Netjer and the Names (except for Set) every day, and I tried to remember to offer my meals to Them but I am so bad about that, and I've tried to find a treat to offer each Whose day it is. Some of Them I am not so close to so it was harder to find something I thought They would like. I'll try to remember what I offered Everyone, but getting up at 5:30 really makes my days run together.

I offered Set orange juice instead of water, and I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum with my family. He was a little disappointed He didn't get steak, but I did what i could.

Today at dinner I tried the Parmesan mayonnaise on my fries for Nebt-het. I have never ever eaten mayonnaise on my french fries so I knew it was Her when I had a sudden urge to try it.

My godmother was visiting us today and a little tomorrow and I am grateful that although I was missing my extended non-blood family, I have all the family I have been with my whole life together for Wep Ronpet.

Wep Ronpet is tomorrow, but I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet. Something traditional is to cook or make something with an image of Ap/ep on it and ritually destroy It and then eat the food if it's food.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 am
Surprise, I'm actually paying attention to this thread again. Updated some posts and filled in a new one. Please feel free to ask me questions. 3nodding  

TheDisreputableDog

PathWays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces