Submit

Yea or Nea?
  Yea
  Nea
  Gold me up, punk!
View Results

imaginary people

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:33 pm
I just saw a Nana cosplay thread and decided to ask: Anyone gonna cosplay as a character from ParaKiss?

Personally, I'm going to cosplay as Miwako for AnimeBoston this spring. I already have a wig picked out (although i have yet to order it sweatdrop ) Actually, maybe some of you might have suggestions on what outfit of hers I should throw together?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:35 pm
I really couldn't pull off anyone :[
Unless I wanted to crossplay xD

Anti-Ling

imaginary people

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:58 pm
Anti-Ling
I really couldn't pull off anyone :[
Unless I wanted to crossplay xD

I have a friend who really can only crossplay. She mostly does Dir En Grey people but she can look (and act) eerily like L from Deathnote.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:07 am
I have seen a really, really good Yukari (won the top prize at a con the year before me for the runway dress...) and a good Isabella.  

Nafariously Ploted

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:33 pm
I've seen a guy do a really pretty Isabella cosplay! <3

I really want to cosplay either Yukari or Miwako...I doubt I can pull off anyone either.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:52 pm
wear loli goth dresses for Miwako or kiddy cute ones 3nodding
and that kimono George made for Yukari for cosplaying Yukari  

mistic_butterfly

Yoru2121

6,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:30 pm
Miwako i'm goign to try her. i have alot of lolita clothing and i want to see if i can put something together!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:00 am
Ive never cosplayed before, but ive always wanted to try it.. It seems like ti would be so much fun to put together a costume for your favorite character..besides I love to sew.  

SushiDreams

mewmewmanga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:39 am
I've never cosplayed a yazawa-sensei character xd but it's the same as any other cosplaying I've done!! seems a lot of people want to do miwako!! haha i would love to do her but I'm waaay too tall!!! if I did do someone, it would be yukari proly because i'm the same height as her!! but she's awesome so yay! heart lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:55 pm
I want to cosplay Yukari....>.<....awesome clothing!! (of course, george designed..it..lol!!!)  

Deleted1111111

HachiWearsAHalo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 pm
I would absolutely love to cosplay someone from Parakiss! They're all so cool... but I think I'm too short to do Yukari! ^^" I might be able to do Miwako-chan, 'cause I'm shorter like her! ^-^
I'd also be willing to cross-dress and be Arashi (yes... I'm a girl... ^^"). his hair and dress would be sooooooo much fun!!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am
I was Miwako a few years ago, but the problem is, pink isn't really my color, lol. I'm to tan.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Other Ai Yazawa Works

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff