Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP/Collection] PlantMage's Garden and Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PlantMage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:36 pm
Welcome to my garden. Here my Silky Slimes are free to hop around and grow, as well as do anything else they enjoy.
As time goes on, I will update what happens with my slimes in new posts (([JOURNAL])), and I will show off my new slimes (([Collection])). This place is small right now, but I will make it bigger and better for my littles slimies. No one else is allowed in my garden, but people and slimes alike may watch from the outside, and my journal is open for anyone to read.

((1))

{{Total points on the first page: 10}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:41 pm
[COLLECTION]

11-25-2006

Graveyard:
Here are my Halloween slimes, Bonbon the candycorn slime, Sorciere the witch slime, and Citrouille the pumpkin slime. They were my first slimes.

Bonbon is an energetic slime who seems prone to illness. But, all I have to do is give him some mint or lemon tea, with lots of sugar, and she'll be better overnight. I named her after the French word for candy. User Image

Sorciere is a slightly solitary slime. She rarely spends time away from her siblings (my other two Halloween Slimes) or me. She enjoys adding random herbs to her cauldrons and seeing what happens. She's pretty good at it, but sometimes I have to treat a burn or two. Her name is also French. It means "witch."
User Image

Citrouille isn't as social as Bonbon, nor is he as reserved as Sorciere. He enjoys simple hos around the other sections of the garden, especially the spring section, with one or two other slimes and/or me. His name is French, and it means "Pumpkin." It is pronounced "Sit-Rew-Ee" with a "tr" sound between the t and r.
User Image

((2))  

PlantMage

PlantMage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:49 pm
[COLLECTION]

11-25-2006

The New World:
These slimes came in the second set that I adopted. They are, of course, Thanksgiving slimes.

A-tsi-la-s is a Cherokee slime. I don't know her very well yet, nor her brother, Arthur, but I will get to know them as time goes on. Her name is Cherokee for _____((I think it's wildflower, but let me confirm that)).
User Image

Arthur was named after the Puritan reverend Arthur Danforth in the book The Scarlet Letter. Really, the look we associate with the Pilgrims is more appropriate to the Puritans.
User Image
((1))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:51 pm
[COLLECTION]

11-26-2006

Planty was the first slime that I wanted. I ordered him first, but I recieved him unexpectedly one day. He was alone in the third "set" of slimes that I recieved. I liked the little dot thingy over his head, so that was why I ordered a poporing slime. I really don't know him much yet, but I will get to know him as time goes on.
User Image

((1))  

PlantMage

PlantMage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:52 pm
[Journal]

November 26, 2006.

Food

I did a small experiment with my slimes today. I got a bunch of food for Arthur, A-tsi-la-s, and Planty and saw which one they liked best. Starting with Planty, I brought out a bunch of fruits, a few veggies, and some other stuff from the garden. Right away, Planty went for the herbs. He particularly liked mint.
A-tsi-la-s likes to nibble on edible flowers, particualrly with a bit of honey or nectar. She also likes fruit, especially apples.
Arthur likes certain vegetables, it seems. But, I can't find any one or two the he likes best. It seems he enjoys salads, as long as there are no onions. I will have to try a few more combinations with him later...

It seems that the slimes enjoy a variety of things in their meals, opposed to one fruit or vegetable. And, I just want to mention that the Halloween slimes like candy, and later I will write down what types they like best.

((2))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:47 pm
[Journal]
11-27-06

Accident...

Sorciere had a small accident today. She was making a brew that she was familiar with, and added all of the herbs as normal. I had observed her making it before, and thought little of it. However, it seems something went wrong, for the concoction suddenly started boiling over and it turned from the normal brownish-green of the herbs and roots to bright orange.
I quickly lifted her away form the mess and treated the one burn on her belly while treating one of my own. Later, after the mixture cooled off, I found the remnants of some pebble that had found its way into her cauldron. I don't know what was in it to cause such a reaction, but now it is a normal rock.
Needless to say, we are both going to pay attention to what goes into the cauldron form now on.

((1))  

PlantMage

PlantMage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:15 am
12-1-06

Sick...

I was sick today, so I stayed home with my slimes. They were very helpful and caring. Sorciere made some medicine that relieved my coughing and sore throat for a while, and Planty kept me company as everyone else did various things to help me.
At one point, A-tsi-la-s and arthur did some interesting bouncy slime dance for me. It was really cute! The other Halloween slimes collected ingerdients for Sorciere and brought me some of their candy. By the end of the day, I felt a lot better. Hopefully, by Monday I'll be completely better. If not, I still have my slimes. =D

Oh, and I think Arthur and A-tsi-la-s like each other...

((2))  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff