Reply ~ Main Forum ~
r u proud to be a goth? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom of A Martyr

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Proud of being able to use a label for myself? No. Proud of being amongst a community of people that truly try and understand you and are more than your average pop media junkies? Hell yes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:39 pm
Phantom of A Martyr
Proud of being able to use a label for myself? No. Proud of being amongst a community of people that truly try and understand you and are more than your average pop media junkies? Hell yes.
Well that's not an unfair generalization at all is it?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Maniacal Hatter

Shirtless Raider

8,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:59 am
XWraith_LordX
Phantom of A Martyr
I think what he said would make a lot more sense if you put it in the perspective of the show Entertainment Tonight. Have you ever heard of/seen that show? (If you haven't, google it) I can stand maybe 20 seconds of it before I have to immediately leave the premises. Now imagine a community that talks about such topics.

I'd rather blend my hand than spend 5 minutes discussing any of those topics.

At times like that it makes me appreciative of communities such as this one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm
as proud as hell. especially because all the girls at my school are victoria's secret and PINK type of betches.  

x-New London Fire-x

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:33 am
TwiztidMetal
XWraith_LordX
Phantom of A Martyr
I think what he said would make a lot more sense if you put it in the perspective of the show Entertainment Tonight. Have you ever heard of/seen that show? (If you haven't, google it) I can stand maybe 20 seconds of it before I have to immediately leave the premises. Now imagine a community that talks about such topics.

I'd rather blend my hand than spend 5 minutes discussing any of those topics.

At times like that it makes me appreciative of communities such as this one.
Ah...now I see the point. eek

Thankfully I've never had to deal with that on a scale larger than about....three or four people. Very escapable.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff