Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:19 am

How can you actually be in love with all those different people? I can understand loving them, or feeling attraction to each one of them, but how the hell can you be in love with every single one?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:51 am
Recollectionofjosef
All you people make me feel like A MAN WHORE.
i like sooooooo many peoples it isn't finny and somehow i'm in a relationship with one of my best friends (How does that happen?)
O.o gah..... Here's a list (literally):
Lanaya
Tatiana (2 different ones)
Cassie
Erinn
Jenna
Chelsea (My ex that broke up with me)
Phoung (We call her Jenny)
Andrea (Once again, two different ones)
Nicolle
Lyndsey

Man i'm a failure, too. i've asked out like half of these chicks. alright, i think i'm gonna go cut myself now.

Was that a typo?
Or is that girls name really Erinn.
As an Erin, I think i have the right to say that the extra "n" is lame.
It looks uneven. Meaning unattractive.
Not to offend your friend or anything, she didnt pick that name after all.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:55 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

How can you actually be in love with all those different people? I can understand loving them, or feeling attraction to each one of them, but how the hell can you be in love with every single one?

Well, complications would say that, yes, i'm a man whore.
but in reality, it is because i was never taught the feeling of love as a child, so when i was exposed, it felt good. and when it was taken away, i missed it. And all of these girls i've known for at least 2 years... the one i've known the longest is about six years, and we dated like 2 times.
oh, and her hame is spelled with 2 n's, like Erinn. she's the oldest of the ones i like too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:28 pm
Recollectionofjosef
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

but in reality, it is because i was never taught the feeling of love as a child, so when i was exposed, it felt good. and when it was taken away, i missed it. And all of these girls i've known for at least 2 years... the one i've known the longest is about six years, and we dated like 2 times.
oh, and her hame is spelled with 2 n's, like Erinn. she's the oldest of the ones i like too.
mhmm..way to psycho-analyze yourself bro..
so you know you're doing the wrong thing..why not stop?

hitmeibleed

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:30 pm
hitmeibleed
Recollectionofjosef
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

He probably can't because hes desporate.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 am
Wow, nice to know I'm not the only one... I'd share my story, but I don't wish to start cying here in the middle of the cafe, and it'd probably take about three posts. Let me just say that love is bittersweet... I mention it a lot in my journals as well.  

penguin_on_caffine

penguin_on_caffine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:17 am
eri x core
hitmeibleed
Recollectionofjosef
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

That's a sad way at looking about things. Love is a complicated emotion, it's hard to tell up from down, right from wrong, and even which feet to put your shoes on sometimes. As great as it is, love blinds people to their own problems and the problems of the people they love. Give the guy a break...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:28 pm
penguin_on_caffine
eri x core
hitmeibleed
Recollectionofjosef
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

That's a sad way at looking about things. Love is a complicated emotion, it's hard to tell up from down, right from wrong, and even which feet to put your shoes on sometimes. As great as it is, love blinds people to their own problems and the problems of the people they love. Give the guy a break...

Thank you, Penguin, But if you must know, i am not despreate. i haven't asked a girl out in like 2 months. and as far as how i've got myself into this situation, well, let's use an analogy. Okay, so i'm a fisherman. i use okay bait (Like grade b or c) and i go to a fishing spot with ALOT of fish. ALOT. let me say that again. ALOT. i cast my rod and instantly get a fish, but it is small and not worth much, so i throw it back. i continue to cast my metaphorical rod and i keep alot of the fish i get (Cause that's whut u do when u fish, i guess) some fish you eat immediatly and hate, others you like. some you freeze for later. unfortunatly, my freezer is PILED HIGH with fish.  

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:39 pm
yeah why the hell not!_______ one really cute chris heart at my school. i was in his bio class last year. i try to talk to him and "accidentally" bump into him by the lockers. AND one time i saw him walk by and right behind him was a heart shaped bush! no joke.[someone, idk who cut up this low bush/tree into a heart shape sometime last year] time slowed for a second, yeah like that 3nodding  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games