[P3] Reserved
[P4] Journals

Points Tally:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:39 am
*~Squid and His Buds~*

Squid

User Image

Personality: Cool and calm.
Likes: Eating frozen blueberries, and lazing under plants.
Dislikes: Having to dodge people from stepping on him.  

KierEmJ

KierEmJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:40 am
*~RESERVED~*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:50 am
*~Journals~*

*~Squid~*

25 November, 2006

Well, here I was, sitting under this flower, when once again a human decides to almost murder me with their big foot! I should be used to it by now... Luckily I managed to dodge out of their way!

But hey, she apologised. Turns out she's pretty nice! Her name's Kier.. Asked if she could do anything to repay me for almost squashing me n' all... SO I took advantage of her and asked for my all time favourite~ blueberries! Frozen of course... Daymn, they're so good!!

She agreed, any way. Kier came back the next day with a HUGE amount of frozen blueberries! Huge compared to myself any way.. One fills me up enough! So I managed to scoff down 2, and let Kier have a few herself. We talked for awhile, and she wondered where I lived. I told her how I usually bum around in the bushes. She invited me to come live with her in her house! WOAH! No way I'd pass that up!

Soooo, here I am... Sitting under one of her pot plants, while Kier's busy raiding the fridge.......I think when she's not looking... I may just have to pinch a couple of the left over blueberries from the freezer... Heh heh...

(2 points)  

KierEmJ

KierEmJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:45 pm
*~Squid~*

26 November, 2006

WOAH! It's so hot today... It's insain! I was busy eating one of my frozen blueberries, and it went all squishy and soft almost instantly.. Kier's gone down to the lake to go have a swim. She asked if I wanted to come along too, but I was too busy swimming in the sink!

I love living in this house! It's got everything I need. This sink for swimming in, the freezer for my frozen berries, the pot plant for.......Well, I gotta do it somewhere! It's not like there's a silky slime litter tray! But any way.... It's perfect! I'll never have to leave the house again!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

(2 points)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:52 am
*~Squid~*

29 November, 2006

Uuuugh.... I think I sprained my blobby behind today.. Kier had to go into town today on a train, and sadly I just HAD to come with her!! Well, let's see.. First we went to an office building filled with some really strangely dressed humans in it.. They looked kind of smelly.. So then Kier got directions from some lady, and she sent us on a nice long walk in the rain. -Sigh-

After a verrry long walk, we finally found the place. I felt very out of place, even Kier said she did, and she's human!! It was a huuuuge place, filled with paintings on the walls, and on the floor, with golden chandeliers hanging down.. (I only just learnt what chandeliers were today!) So we went into a room that takes you up higher in the building.. I think Kier said it was a liiift....? Cause...It lifts you up...? Any way, Kier's paper said the wrong level, and she had to ask someone in the lift where she was supposed to go, and he had to get off at the same stop as us any way.

So we all went up, and Kier thought she found the right place.. She took a piece of paper, and went into a room to wait for her turn. I was busy eating a raspberry which she bought me earlier at the time! Daymn they're good, but it turned me slightly red for awhile... Any way, she got called up, and only to find it was yet again the wrong place. Apparently the people had moved to a different building! So the lady at the desk gave Kier some more directions, and off we went again~

Kier was getting very tired and grumpy.. She had to do all the walking, all I had to do was sit on her shoulder and enjoy the ride! So, after walking for a good 5 or so kilometres around the big town, she finally found the place. She seemed so relieved. She talked to the man at the desk for a little bit, only to find out that what she was delivering wasn't needed any more.. They were supposed to send her a letter, but she says she never got it. She was trying to be so polite and said goodbye to the man, then when we turned around and went down the....esca...lat...or...... she was cursing and swearing to herself allll the way down~ Poor Kier. Hehe..

Any way, I managed to calm her down and cheer her up with my cuteness. I'm so good at making the ladies happy! She decided to take us to a place to sit and eat. We went into a place with lots of furniture and food. She got her food, and we both sat down at a table. She got out the punnet of berries from her bag, and I got to munch into that! And she was busy eating this weird as stuff... It was something called rice, wrapped up in seaweed and had some fish and vegetables in the middle! She told me what it was called, but I forget.. Something about Sue.

After we finished eating our lunch, we caught the train back to a different town where Kier did some shopping for Christmas. She bought me something, but made me hide in her bag while she got it, so it would be a surprise on Christmas day! It's the first time anyone's ever bought me a present for Christmas!! I'm so excited! So then we left after awhile, and back onto the train again.

We fiiiiiinally made it home~ And Kier's gone to bed to rest off her sore feet. I'm glad I don't have feet. Gives me an excuse to just sit on people's shoulders. Hopping around isn't as fast as walking! Now... I think I'm going to sleep. It's been such a long day.. -sigh- Goodnight!

(10 Points)  

KierEmJ

KierEmJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:14 pm
*~Squid~*

23 December, 2006

Maaan, oh man... Have I been binging out on the berries lately, or what! It's been awhile since I've written anything here. I've been pigging out on all the frozen berries! I've grown a fair bit because of it.. Kier's been telling me lately that I need to get out and about, but it's too hot outside, and I really REALLY love eating all these berries! They're so sweet... -Tear- I may go out swimming with her later this afternoon.. She's been going for swims lately, and has been asking me to come like every time she goes.. It sounds fun! But I hope she makes sure she keeps a hold of me when we're in the water!! I don't really want to drown.. I can't really swim in water, I can only float when I hold my breath!

She's got someone over at the moment. I don't really feel like going out from behind this pot plant. The last time one of her friends came over, and saw me, they went ballistic! She stomped over to me, picked me up and squished me in her hands against her face! DAMN, that hurt!!! Kier said she was just trying to hug n' love me... Now I know why people say "love hurts"!

Oh yeah... There's that holiday that a lot of the humans celebrate coming up.. Kristmas.. Kier said she was going to get me a biiiiiig present! Oh yes, they give out presents... Ehehehehehe.. -Drool- I like humans and their holidays. It'll be awesome! I can't wait to see what it is~ Also she's decorated her house a lot. There's a plastic fur tree covered in sparkly decorations and lights, there's also similar coloured lights that are hanging outside her front door! OH OH! And there's a few presents underneath the fur tree!! I wonder if one of them is mine... They don't have names on them. Kier said she knows which is which, because they all have different pictures and colours on the paper around them!

Wow... I just looked outside. The sky doesn't have one single cloud at all! It makes me really want to go for a swim later with Kier. I think I shall! Get me some exercise! Okay.. Wish me luck with hiding behind this pot plant!!

(5 Points)  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff