Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Some minor annoyances

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Thanksgiving
  !
View Results

Raspberry Parfait

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:24 am
gonk I can't stand it when people (Meaning guys) assume just 'cause I'm gay I'm attracted to them. Like..."Because Demetrius likes boys and I'm a boy, he likes me. But I don't like boys. LOL AWKWARD"
It's something that always vexes me. I dunno, is everyone like this, or just the people I seem to meet (who figure out that I'm gay)? It just seems really illogical. Just 'cause I have friends that're girls doesn't mean I act like they like me or anything, even though some of them are the type that're super desperate for any guy/hit on every guy.

I know a lot of it comes down to insecurity (I guess), but still...it's just so...arrrgh. ;___; A lot of people seem to think
gay = sex fiend
or something. I personally believe I'm much more refined then that. Certainly I'm not pining after every guy I see. Or every attractive guy I see, really.

...Sorry for that little rant. I gotta leave to my grandparents' for Thanksgiving. biggrin See ya'll later.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:58 am
I feel your pain man, just ignore the guys that think that, they're just vain XD  

High5MyRemix

Raspberry Parfait

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:17 pm
Eviljinxypoo
I feel your pain man, just ignore the guys that think that, they're just vain XD

Kinda. D: I do ignore it, but...geeez.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff