Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Does Heart Breack acullally hurt you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever confessed you love for someone whos a friend?
  yeah,it was tough
  not really. . .
View Results

Nekala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm
When my boyfriend (Brock) broke up with me, it hurt so bad that I didn't want to move and couldn't eat. One week later, when he confessed his love to my best friend... I was absolutly devistated. It still hurts to think about it. When I got my next boyfriend, I got extreemly depressed because I was constantly thinking of Brock and actually became phisically sick.

Yes, heartbreak hurts alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:33 pm
It's very real. It's called Stress Cardiomyopathy -- more common in females than in males. It's essentially a heart attack caused by intense stress, trauma or grief, or a "broken heart". If it escalates that far a person could potentially die from it.  

retice

Enyaron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:01 am
raynebou hippy
hello,i have resently noticed that when i hear or see or read anything to do with love my chest aches,after i confessed my love for my guyfriend,and he doesnt like me back,is that what they call heart breack?does it acually physicly hurt you or am i just weird?
It depends realy =/ heart brake can happen in a number of diffrent ways and depending on how and when it can hurt you quite badly if they told you at the start when you told them then it can hurt you but not as badly as if they had lead you on for awhile =/ and mainly heart brake doesn't hurt you it just puts you in a depressive cycle were as in other cases like myself =/ I'd either sit there and think it was all my faulght and then take my frustration out on the nearest wall or like the person for telling me =/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Ooh, don't even get me started. I crushed on so many girls my sophomore year, and decided to come up front with two of the ones I loved the most. Rejected both times, but had a second chance with Yurimon.
I know, it sucks to have a heartbreak. For me, it was a lot more emotional than physical.

Digital-Dorkster

Ryuu Lynx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:55 am
retice
It's very real. It's called Stress Cardiomyopathy -- more common in females than in males. It's essentially a heart attack caused by intense stress, trauma or grief, or a "broken heart". If it escalates that far a person could potentially die from it.

Yep. And you live long enough to reach old age, you can develop Alzheimer. I know, it has happened in my mom's side of the family. And I have a friend with the same problem in her family. The things in common we found for the Alzheimer victims included the same thing: extreme depression cause by past memories.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff