Reply Non-Anime Related
Zurg Invasion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kail Ritsuka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:09 pm
Umm.......why do you think the Zurg have landed their "O's" on Gaia?(Objects;we know what they are and they arn't flying)

This is my guess:

The Zurg have come to Gaia to abduct all of us Gaiayns,so that they can gain the knowage of Anime.This way,they will have the ultiminte entertainment.

What are your guesses.

Mine was fact,btw. blaugh <-- why is this called "Big"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:33 pm
now that's random xD

Zurg...that name is a straight copy of Zerg from SC xD. they've come here because they needed a pit stop? =o

i'm guessing it's called big becase it's stretching its mouth out. big?  

Syrotek
Crew

Miyavi San

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:50 am
Iyamashi
now that's random xD

Zurg...that name is a straight copy of Zerg from SC xD. they've come here because they needed a pit stop? =o

i'm guessing it's called big becase it's stretching its mouth out. big?

Zerg rush!!
they might come here because of that guy...thats obsessed with 19  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:11 pm
cannon rush's more fun xD

who's that guy that guy that's obsessed with 19? i dun pay attention to gaia's story line. =/  

Syrotek
Crew

Kail Ritsuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:24 pm
Yeah,me niether.All I know is that the Zurg are invadeing Gaia.

Iyamashi
cannon rush's more fun xD

who's that guy that guy that's obsessed with 19? i dun pay attention to gaia's story line. =/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 pm
.....so are we going to die? or some happy-go-hero will save the day?  

Syrotek
Crew

Kail Ritsuka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:58 pm
Nah,we're all screwed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:35 am
Yay I get to repeat my explaination! Hmm actually the name Zurg comes directly from (and try me if you think I am lieing) Toy Story. In the first movie they took it as part of Buzz Lightyear's background as a fictional toy in the movie and copyrighted the name. This was just before SC could take it since they originally wanted Zurg too. But to avoid getting sued by the mass giant of evil that is Disney. And the more respectable but possesive Pixar(now part of disny) they changed it to Zerg. The prospect of course does come from the Zerg in SC though (as seen in some of the alien passwords like: there is no cow level) the name itself is Toy Story.

I been getting involved and if you only knew all the s**t that has been hitting the fan and the drama getting up it would be funny to you as well. All the UFO's are falling in love. Getting almost killed. Getting brainwashed. Going missing. Gaians are stirring up s**t when they really ought stand back and watch. GIB is under suspicion by everyone. Everyone hates the believers except the lovers in the Zurg and a couple others. It is a wonderful mix of good story progression mixed with people under serious roleplay. How fun.  

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 am
..........right.....i'll leave you all alone to your lil world.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:35 pm
If the zurg try to take over gaia all of the gaiayins will rise up and try to stop them not to mentio that the Admins to!  

Eon Silverpedals

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:49 am
Realise:

1. More and more gaians support them everyday and become Zurg.

2. More and more gaians favor peace and believe gaians will strike first and will fight for rightful peace.

3. The biggest resistance is filled to the brim with people who can barely RP.

4. The biggest defense while filled with good RP'ers is not trusted very much by anyone.

5. They captured the Admins once then let them go. Not hard for them to catch a fish again.

We aren't in good standing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am
the zurg will return I HAVE FORESEEN IT!!!! burning_eyes  

II Mimic II

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:38 pm
question What's zurg?