Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
what can someone do to prevent this situation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why did he love me if he didnt?
  ooooooh a deep moment!(dun dun)
View Results

raynebou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:02 pm
ok,so resently my boyfriend confessed hes gay to me,and now i hang out with him and his new boyfriend.it really hard.and so he asked if i was ok with it,and of corse i burst out all my feelings and he felt really bad.he also asked me if i missed him,of corse i said.then we had a deep phyosopical moment and he said that he loves me .like a sister and that he will always love me,all i did was cry.i asked him if he wouldnt date until i was over him,he felt bad so he agreed not to hang out with his boyfriend when he hung out with me,is compromise what a relation ship needs?why do you think he waited till we were in a serious relationship to tell me? i just wish he had come to terms with his feelings before he had asked me out cry cry heart heart crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:51 pm
i dont no how you feel but its sad and i did that to my gf so i guess that makes me not so good to answer in this topic but owell  

chainmefree3073

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 am
This is a surpringsly very common situation. Alot af the tiume a guy in deniel of his own sexualality will get himself a girlfriend to try to prove to himself and others that he is not gay.

Unfortunaltly these situations hardly ever have a happy ending. The guilt will eventually get to them and they will confess as an act of not wanting to hurt the person they so called 'loved'.

As for preventiong the situation, well its really up to the person, coming out can be a hard thing even in todays society, there is so much descrimination towards lifestyle choices.

The only way this is going to stop is if society will finally open up there eyes to the fact that love is love, and love knows no gender.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:57 am
mistress of yaoi
This is a surpringsly very common situation. Alot af the tiume a guy in deniel of his own sexualality will get himself a girlfriend to try to prove to himself and others that he is not gay.

Unfortunaltly these situations hardly ever have a happy ending. The guilt will eventually get to them and they will confess as an act of not wanting to hurt the person they so called 'loved'.

As for preventiong the situation, well its really up to the person, coming out can be a hard thing even in todays society, there is so much descrimination towards lifestyle choices.

The only way this is going to stop is if society will finally open up there eyes to the fact that love is love, and love knows no gender.

I agree. I don't really think there's anything you can do but try to understand and forgive him...it really is a common situation and the damage was done, but maybe he really didn't know and wanted to be sure before he broke it off with you.

I'm sorry all the same. *gives hugs*

kageling

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:39 pm
kageling
mistress of yaoi

I agree. I don't really think there's anything you can do but try to understand and forgive him...it really is a common situation and the damage was done, but maybe he really didn't know and wanted to be sure before he broke it off with you.

I'm sorry all the same. *gives hugs*
The same thing happened to one of my best friends. She and her ex were living together for a year and their relationship got really serious. She eventually found out he was cheating on her with another guy living in the house, and her ex confessed that he was gay.

It's going to be painful for a qhile, but the pain will eventually go away. =( Sometimes they're just not meant to be *hugs* If you want someone to talk or rant to - feel free to pm me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:37 am
sorry but im not the best person to ask.....

i was dateing my bf for 2 years the night he asked to marry me even though i was only 14 i came out the i was a lesbain and he......

well he freaked and now he has to stay 100 meeters away from me neutral ninja  

lesbian_kitten_of_doom

goingd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:08 pm
... yyeeeaahh~~-- that seems to happen too much. I still haven't totally stopped feeling bad for myself doing that. And really, like was said, society produces a lot of insecurity, whether it's conscious or not. I'm rerly sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:04 am
well that sux bu you know its his choice bu tyeah it is a little wrong to do tha to you... but he probly wanted to see if he was gay or strait  

die by suicide

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff