Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Spock's RP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spockk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:52 am
Choose ANY RACE, A N Y R A C E from STAR TREK OR STAR WARS (make it interesting) UNCE (and, for me anyway) RP!
I SHALL START, UNCE USE ZEEZ (this) AS A GUIDE TO JOOR CHARACTER MAKING.

~~~RULES~~~
1. Profanity is allowed here, but if it's against ToS prepare for deletion.
2. Sexual intercourse is OKAY, but please try to make it concealed and not out in the open sex.
3.PG-13.
4. Alchohalic Beverages = Go ahead. As a matter of fact, Alchohal is a main factor in this RP!
5. Get creative. Mix a Rodian and a Romulan, anything! Make your own race of vampire-monkeys ~ but you must state the planet, and series of the character.
I will start

Race - Vulcan
Name - Mr. Spock (Preffered name)
Age - 21(Preffered age, not real age or fictional age)
Bio - A real ice queen, Spock is. He's sexy, smart, and tan. The only three things a guy needs. He is the smartest of the UNIVERSE, and NOBODY can top him. He holds a tournament of who is sexier and smarter than him throughout the WHOLE galaxy, and he usually wins. If it werent for that damned Jean Luc Picard, though...

*Spock gets himself a drink*
"Good to be 21...You know what? I'm going to start a COMMUNITY CENTER! FULL OR BARS, GAMING PLACES, AND BATHROOMS!"
*Spock runs to the nearest office leasing and takes out his phaser*
"This place is MINE!"
*Shoots everybody*
"JAJAJJAJAJAJAAAAJAJA!"
*Spock opens the doors and goes to the bar, where he meets Bazooka Blitzkreig.*
"I have to TELL you something, BAZOOKA!"
*Spock kills Bazooka Blitzkireg*
"God..I'm bored..."
*waits* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:41 pm
Race: Catullan
Name: Tongo Rad
Series: TOS
Bio: Son of Catullan ambassador. After seeing Eden was a failure for Dr. Severin and Adam, decided to go on the Enterprise when offered the opportunity. Can;'t believe Spock's murderous rampage.

Tongo goes into the bar and sees the body and looks at Spock.

"Peace Brother." Tongo says. "why the sudden ancient Vulcan urge to kill? What gives?"  

Gelasius

Spockk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:21 am
"Hey buddy, I don't like your attitude OR your name. Tongo. blaugh . I killed this man, cause he killed ALIENS with his '97 action figures and nintendo games. Real men just need their wits and lasers."

*Walks up to Tongo and takes a swing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:48 pm
Race - Andorian
Name - I'm not going to tell you! ... Pinkskin.
Age - *See name*
Bio - ((Yes, I am bringing my Andorian Engineer out of retirement. For any who have not encountered her, she's not really Andorian. She's 1/2. Mom was an ambassador, Dad was, sadly, an engineer. She was dragged off from the earliest age on deep-space missions aboard a trade freighter. I've been playing with her for a while, so there's tons more. Last count she was stationed as Assistant Engineer on the USS Saratoga. Much more prolly dosent matter. Ahnyway.*

"I mock your excuse for alcohol. Whiskey, Scotch... Foolish Pinkskin distilleries."

*Takes out flagon of Andorian Ale and several glasses*

"Let any among you attempt to stand after the smallest of my samples."

*Wonders at the wisdom of first insulting the earthling's liquor, and then inviting them to their share of hers*

((Hey, were are we? Ten-Foreward, San Fransisco, what?))  

Blacke Rose

Gelasius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:18 am
Hazerdous Spock
"Hey buddy, I don't like your attitude OR your name. Tongo. blaugh . I killed this man, cause he killed ALIENS with his '97 action figures and nintendo games. Real men just need their wits and lasers."

*Walks up to Tongo and takes a swing*

Tongo Rad tries to block Spock's swing, but is knocked to the floor by its force anyway. He takes out a phaser-like weapon and fires it at Spock to stun him only.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:48 am
Spok says "Ouch. That burns. No, like seriously that really burns. OUCH. YOU STUN LASER SUCKS."
*Runs to the new Andorian girl*

LOL STORYLINE:
We are in the year 1953, trapped in this time until Kirk can help...But THEN We suddenly find the primitive version of Spock and Kirk! But they're gay!!! heart
Will this tell a future tale?
LOL STORYLINE ENDING

*smacks the new Andorian girl in the face and tries to take her ale, misses and hits the bartender who knocks him out cold with a bat*  

Spockk

Blacke Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:53 pm
Hazerdous Spock
Spok says "Ouch. That burns. No, like seriously that really burns. OUCH. YOU STUN LASER SUCKS."
*Runs to the new Andorian girl*

LOL STORYLINE:
We are in the year 1953, trapped in this time until Kirk can help...But THEN We suddenly find the primitive version of Spock and Kirk! But they're gay!!! heart
Will this tell a future tale?
LOL STORYLINE ENDING

*smacks the new Andorian girl in the face and tries to take her ale, misses and hits the bartender who knocks him out cold with a bat*

*Pins facedown on the floor. Mocks*

You are soft and easily defeated. *Mocks again*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:58 pm
LOL IM LEAVING GAIA!  

Spockk

Alexzandra13

10,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:40 pm
Race - Camadamen
Name - Alexzandra Rose Trador
Age - By Earth years 18/By Camadamen years 10
Bio - Second to the High Chancler/Daughter of Miranda Archer
Weapon - Ice Blue Sword(Which can not hurt her in anyway, shape, or form)
Powers - Telepathic
~
*Enters bar*(sniff)Pink face?
~
LOLSTORYLINE:
I traveled back in time on the Adventurer(my ship)to find Spock,(the one I love)But mistaked him for the gay one!!
ENDSTORYLINE
~  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces