Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Final Fantasy] Anything but 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palindrome88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:28 am
Rainbow_Revolution
.:. Hey, Hey, Hey Mr. Hangman, .:.

RIght now I'm mildly obsessed with FFXII. And I REALLY like Balthier/Larsa...Also, I like Gabranth/Larsa, and Vayne/Larsa...I think I just really like Larsa ^^ I've also seen some nice Gabranth/Basch/Larsa fanart that makes me happy biggrin But I'm not a big fan of Basch as a character. And did someone say something abotu Al-Cid/Larsa XD? Craziness!

Oh yeah, and Vossler/Basch.... I'm way to in love with this game xD;

.:. Go get your rope. .:.

*hug*
I'm so glad so one else likes all those ships.... Larsa's just too adorable. Why does he have to be so young? Makes me feel guilty....but it's not like any older guys could take advantage of him. He's too clever, and he probably started it anyway. whee

SPOILER-Y BABBLING
I was replaying the game, and I can't help but feel a little annoyed that no one tried to comfort Larsa in Bur-Omicase. The poor kid looked like he was going to cry, and everyone's just like, wow, your brother that you love and idolize killed your dad? That sucks. Well, we're going to leave you to grieve all by yourself on top of a ******** MOUNTAIN. I wanted some hurt/comfort fluff, dammit. I at least expected Vaan and Penelo to stick around for a minute, since they know what it's like to lose family. And Larsa/Penelo is really cute to me too.
END SPOILER-Y BABBLING  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:47 pm

I haven't got to that part of the game yet, but the whole thing was spoiled for me by my friend...Okay...so maybe I asked her to tell me everything that happened...but OH WELL.

Larsa/Penelo is awwwwright. But If I had to choose a hetero pairing, it would be Balthier/Fran....Even though Balthier is such obvious Yaoi Fodder xD;

apocalypse-song

palindrome88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:48 pm
Rainbow_Revolution

I haven't got to that part of the game yet, but the whole thing was spoiled for me by my friend...Okay...so maybe I asked her to tell me everything that happened...but OH WELL.

Larsa/Penelo is awwwwright. But If I had to choose a hetero pairing, it would be Balthier/Fran....Even though Balthier is such obvious Yaoi Fodder xD;

Balthier would probably sleep with everyone if given half a chance. I doubt a little thing like gender would stop him. Or age. Or species.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:21 am
WOW! I'm a Blathier/Vaan fan too!

seriouly though:

FF7 and all these side sotories and remakes is beginning to drive me nuts. What about FF5 or FF8. Those are my favorites! Even though Square is making a sequel to FF12 with Vaan and Penelo, it be nice if people gave other FF more credit too!  

Nekosarai

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 am
Sequel of XII. gonk I’m still hoping that falls through. ’Cause it’s not even like Square makes good sequels and prequels. They’ve all fallen short of the original. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:06 pm
Whenever I'm playing FF9, I tend to imagine Kuja and Zidane together after killing Dagger in spite... ninja

I actually found some pics of Kuja and Zidane together. *Cackles evily*

Or Zidane and Blank...
Either way, it amuses me further.

ravenb0w

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:10 am
When I started playing the game, I immediately started slashing Zidane and Blank. Too bad things turn out the way they did. Though I guess it means I was less conflicted about who to pair Zidane with. I liked him with Dagger and I really did not see Kuja/Zidane at all. Those have to be the two most incompatible rivals in all of FF history.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:08 pm
LadyNox
Sequel of XII. gonk I’m still hoping that falls through. ’Cause it’s not even like Square makes good sequels and prequels. They’ve all fallen short of the original. =/

I'm very afraid for it....but I still want it. Really bad. Wants more Laaaarsa ;-;

And I agree with the Blank/Zidane shipping. I read a great fic for them a while back, with them practicing before a play and just goofing off and flirting and being awesome. heart heart heart I imagine Zidane had to play a girl part every once in a while, since he's the most feminine of the boys and Ruby can't do all the femme parts herself. 3nodding  

palindrome88

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:44 am
I'm gonna get flamed for this i know, but i kinda gbot as thing for the pairing tidus and kimahri *holds up umbrella to shield self from rotten vegies*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:56 am
Ah I won't attack you for that... Personally, I love pairing Luneth and Ingus from FFIII for the DS together and seem to be like the only one sweatdrop Everyone says either slashing FFIII DS is wrong, or think Luneth is best Semeing Arc crying  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:13 pm
ritsu chaos
Personally I like the Locke/Edgar pairing (FF6).... Don't ask me why xp

I also love Zidane/Kuja... It's just... TOO HOT XD

Locke with anyone is just... Wow, in my book. I love him to pieces! xd

Anyway, I'd have to say I rather like Seifer/Squall from FFVIII! 3nodding

If I get to borrow FFIII DS from my friend, I'll definately go insane over it. 3nodding I want to slash the characters, but it's pointless when you know nothing about them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:09 pm
I am a big sucker for FFVIII Seifer/Squall. OMG Seifer is the hottest character ever whee
I don't know what it is, I tend to fall for the bad boys; even in fiction 4laugh
I think I have read just about everything on them, unofficial and official.
I really need to find another hobby, but this one makes me happy xd  

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:38 am
Rulin' ya universes...

.___.
I am like such a total FFXII nerd, man.
I like almost all pairings... as long as that annoying little rat Vaan isn't involved xD He really pisses me off.
Especially Vossler/Basch and Basch/Balthier and Basch/Noah and Gabranth/Ffamfran and Al-Cid/Balthier and on it goes xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:47 am
FF8

Seifer/Squall
Irvine/Squall
Zell/Squall
Laguna/Squall (YES i like this pairing i dont give adamn if it could POSSIBLY be inscest its ******** hot!)
Seifer/Zell
Quistis/Sephie
Quistis/Riona

FF9

Zidane/Blank
Zidane/kuja
Zidane/Garland (Yeah I am evil)

FF10

Wakka/Tidus
Auron/Tidus (MY ABSOLUTE FAVE <3)
Seymour/Tidus
Half the Al behd/Tidus (XP)  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:32 am
Am I the only one musing the crazy slash pairings to come out of Dissidia Final Fantasy?

I, for one, want to see rauchy, violent Kefka/Sephiroth doujins right now. But I'm like a crazy perv. Oh man and Cecil/Cloud. The emo will be powerful.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games