Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP] Pooka and Sweetie's Love Life (lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come and read!!
  Okay!!
  Sweetie: SVEN!! WAGH!!
  Pooka: It's okay!! I'm sure Sven is watching you from Slimy heaven as we speak!!
View Results

Alicornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Welcome!! The posts may be long, but I promise literacy!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sweetie is a candycorn hybrid slime. She also goes by the name of Sweets. Her interests include candy, fort building and... her love, Pooka!!

And, don't tell her, but her brother Sven, who supposedly died, never existed!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pooka is a pumpkin hybrid slime. He has two nicknames, Pookie and Pooks, but if you called him one of those, you'd surely die (or at the very least lose a limb). His interests include Sweetie (shocker) and troublemaking... There are probably others, but we shouldn't know about them. Maybe the limbless man does... *cough cough*

Anyways, onto the show!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:57 pm
Sunday, 8:32 PM...

All is quiet...

Pooka stepped out into the yard. The birds were just turning in, and the barn was without sound. He smiled to himself, for tonight was the big night. He and the lovely Sweetie Pringle were going to the movies!!

When she had actually accepted his offer, he could have done backflips. But he kept his cool, and, with a deadpan expression, said, "See you at 9."

He made his way to her house, coincidentally across the road. Upon reaching her door, he rang the bell and waited in silence. Mysteriously, the lights were out. Was she actually just standing him up? No... he heard a shout from inside.

The porch light flickered on, and the door creaked open. And there she stood, as ravishing as ever. He cleared his throat and said, "Good evening. You ready?"

When she nodded and stepped out into the night beside him, gently shutting the massive door behind her, he could have fainted. This wasn't a dream, was it? He just couldn't mess it up.

She looked up at him with her brilliant eyes. "Uh... Pooks? You okay?" If she had been anyone else, he would have winced at the nickname.

He twitched, and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry... Just shock at my first date is all..."

She nodded and smiled. "My first date as well. Let's go now, before we miss it!!"

Pooka jolted out of his trance. Of course!! The movie... "Yes, let's. My car is over there..." He pointed out across the road.

She smiled. "It's nice... bright and red!!" She walked with him to the vehicle.

"Actually, that's my Dad's..." Pooka flushed violently as she stared up at him.

"Oh..."

"My car is here!!" He gestured to a rusty pile-o-bolts.

Sweetie gazed in horror. "Oh, dear..." But she laughed it off.
---
Soon, they reached the cinema. At the gates, he purchased two tickets to see "Planet of the Loons", a comedy about a mental institution that was illegally manufacturing drugs.

Sweetie said she had a marvelous time, and it was apparent that she did. As Pooka composed himself, he knew only one thing was missing.

The good-night kiss!!

Sweetie grinned as she watched him turn beat-red. "Something wrong?"

As Pooka wasn't a regular smooth-talker, her blurted it out. "Would you like a kiss?"

Sweetie flushed. "I..."

Pooka stared at the ground. "Stupid me, I know..."

The slimes were silent. The atmosphere was awkward once more, and the volume of the earth at zero. Then...

"I'd love one."

Pooka's head snapped up, his eyes blazing incredlously. "What?!"

"Really, I would..." Sweetie whispered.

Pooka cleared his throat once more, and leaned in to kiss her, when a shout sounded from inside her house.

"SWEETIE? IS THAT YOU? GOODNESS, IT'S LATE!! SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOUR FRIEND AND COME BACK INSIDE!!"

Sweetie gulped, and turned away. "So sorry... My mother can be so..."

Pooka grinned. "Think nothing of it. Until next time?"

The candycorn hybrid of a girl smiled. "Yes. See you!!"

Pooka returned to his home, a smile pasted across his face. Yes!!

(6)  

Alicornia

Alicornia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:49 pm
Monday, 3:22

All is loud...

Sweetie grumbled as she made her way out of the school. The bells were clanking, the children were screaming in happiness, and the annoying Joshua McHartnet was blabbing out his entire family history.

"Anyways, I was like SOOO proud of me Gramps!!" he exclaimed triumphantly. "He wrestled bears, and-"

"POOKA!!" Sweetie cried in exasperation. He was waiting at the gates, unaware that he was saving the day.

The slime was jolted out of his conversation with a few others. "Oh, Sweetie!!"

"Pooka!! You'll NEVER guess what I want to do on out next date!!" Sweetie shouted, trying her best to block out Josh's crowing.

"Wait... you and Pooks are dating?" the latter gasped incredulously.

Sweetie smiled. She had found his weakness. "Yep!! And I had better plan out next DATE right now!!" She raced away to Pooka's side.

Josh frowned and sulked away.
---
Sweetie and Pooka were sitting in her attic, cleaning out several areas. Pooka had run out of money on their last date, and Sweetie was as broke as a poor man after getting new shoes. Fortunately, her father said he would pay for their tickets if they cleaned he attic.

Pooka paused to wipe his brow. "Why'd you say that you wanted to plan out date when we were already going to the movies?"

Sweetie laughed. "You saw Josh was driving me up the wall, didn't you?"

Pooka grinned. "What wall? You were in the middle of the school yard."

Sweetie just shook her head. "I don't believe I will ever understand you, you know."
---
A few hours later, they collapsed onto a dusty couch. "Ready?" Sweetie asked her first boyfriend.

He jumped to his feet. "You bet!!"

Climbing into the attic was one thing, but leaving it was another. Sweetie fell several times, until finally tumbling down the ladder. She cried out in pain as she hit the floor.

Pooka raced down to her. "Sweets!! You okay?"

She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "M..my...my head..."

(( Do slimes even have heads? ))

Monday, 5:47

All are worried...

They arrived at the hospital soon after. Pooka helped get her onto a stretcher, and she was rushed indoors. A light drizzle formed, and Pooka couldn't help but let his tears out with them. "Oh, Sweetie.." he moaned.

He was finally allowed to see her. She was swollen to twice the size, or nearly. Her head turned slowly to see him, but her cry tore out into the evening and he was ushered out.

Guess we won't be going to the movies...

(6) I think...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:34 pm
Thursday, 4:57

Half a year later...

Since it was her graduation, Sweetie was trying on a new ribbon. It fit over her head oddly, but she loved it none the less.

Pooka entered the store she was searching. "'Sup?" He held a chocolate bar, and offered it to her. She accepted it with all she had.

Sweetie giggled and turned to kiss him. "Fine, thanks to you!! If you hadn't been so caring the whole time I was in the hospital, I don't think I would have made it..."

Pooka snorted. "Nonsense. The doctors said that your patience and cooperation healed you."

Sweetie was silent. Is he gonna ask me to the dance? I wanna go, but he's not much of a dancer. He'd prefer to-

"Guess I'll be taking this 'purdy lady' to the dance, hmm?" Pooka whispered, interupting her thoughts.

"Ob gourse noe!!" Sweetie garbled over a mouthful of chocolate.

"What?" Pooka spluttered. "No?"

Sweetie laughed. "I said, 'Of course, fool'." She continued to devour the chocolate.

Pooka was silent. He turned to leave, and tripped over a board.

"Pooka!!" Sweetie cried, alarmed.

He lifted himself to his 'feet', chuckling. "Tried to make a dramatic leave, when you run after me shouting, 'I didn't mean to call you a fool!!'"

The candy corn slime smiled. "Well, with that action, I believe you really are..."
---
They left, hand in hand. Pooka was careful to smile and say to everyone he saw on the quiet street, but Sweetie was deep in thought.

Shouldn't this street be crowded, because of every girl coming to try on prom ribbons? Maybe there's a hot new store no one told me about!!

Sure enough, they turned a corner and a red brick building covered in flashing pink lights stood on the corner. Sweetie pulled Pooka along to investigate.

Her best friend, Sorbetta, or 'Sour', was just stepping outside. And she was with Josh McHartnet!! They appeared to be together for the prom.

"Sour!! You never told me about this place!! And what are you doing with Josh?" she hissed when they neared the couple.

The pale green slime blushed. "We're... dating... And... uh... I just learned about it after school, from my sister!!"

Josh grinned. "If it ain't Sweet and Sour!! To think I almosty asked her out, Sorbie!!"

'Sorbie' fumed. "What?! When was this?" She pivoted to face Sweetie.

The latter shrugged. "Five... six months ago?"

Sour smiled. "Well, that's long enough for me!! And you should honestly check out this- Oh!! But you've already bought a prom ribbon..."

Sweetie sighed. "Yeah, I went to 'Prissy's Shoppe pour la Filles'... But this... this 'Alexandra's Beauty Call' looks interesting. Too bad I can't return this one..." Suddenly, the sequined bow of violet looked less fancy.

But, Pooka was a real picker-upper. "I think it's the slime wearing it that's supposed to be beautiful, not the lump of fabric."

Sweetie nearly squashed him as she leapt to his side, landing another kiss. "Oh, Pooka. You make everything better..."

She smiled at Sour, who cleared her throat and said, "We'd better go. Right, Joshie-poo?"

Embarrassed, he tugged her away...

(5)  

Alicornia

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas