Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
OFFICIAL 'HELLO, I'M NEW' THREAD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Psych

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 pm
How nice it is to be in a guild with other atheists! Hello, my name is DJ Antichrist. I am bisexual and I love chocolate! I am also random. Umm...I guess I'll be bopping around this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 am
hey! I've been missing for about a year, so I should re-introduce?
ah, I'm STILL Lauren, I'm now 14 and I'm obviously still an atheist.
Although, for the record, I'm not as stupid as I was when I introduced myself forever ago at the beginning of the thread wink

Dark_lord_15

DJ Psych

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 pm
Dark_lord_15
hey! I've been missing for about a year, so I should re-introduce?
ah, I'm STILL Lauren, I'm now 14 and I'm obviously still an atheist.
Although, for the record, I'm not as stupid as I was when I introduced myself forever ago at the beginning of the thread wink

w00t! You're here! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm
Ah, hi!
Weeeeeelllll~ I'm [Hannah, Neko, Alex, Queer] and I use all of the above in real life. I guess I've been a member for a while, but never go around to DOING anything here. I'm tryin' to change that, but hey. Let's see... I live in Michigan, I'm [13] (don't kill me for it), [bi]sexual, [a]theist (obviously), random, and half-Taiwanese! I'm being raised by a Presberterian family, and they've been denying my atheism for a few years. My grandparents want them to disown me. They also think I'm bi-polar. Hey, I might be, dunno. I've been labled goth, emo, etc., but after all, labels are for soup cans! I love books, music, riots, singing, anime, manga, rp'ing, Jrock, debates, and other stuff that I'm too lazy to list. My favorite bands are (currently) Cradle of Filth, Miyavi, Emilie Autumn, MCR, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Evanescence, t.A.T.u, and a bunch more. Oh, and Ima going to Acen, anyone else?

nekowasa

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces