Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
skinny enough yet?(Edit/ new picture.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here is a poll just here for you
  take some gold and stay
  or take some and go away
View Results

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:33 pm
my arms
my legs
my stomach
my collerbones
my neck
my hands/wrists

can you please tell what i need to work on the most, and like what is the best/wrose part of the body things i showed you?
any tips to help me?
anything you would like to tell me?
thanks.

edit: i know i may be ugly. and so is my body. but all i want to know is the truth so you are still able to say what you want. i wont complain.

i believe the last two stomach pictures are lying down i think.

Edit: oh i plan on putting a picture fully of me. i know it looks like i'm sucking in, and i'm sry it looks that way and all. i dont remember if i was or not. but i remember i was standing straight up like i normally dont.

Edit: Made this not too long ago. i've lost a little more weight from then. and i think it looks better than the other pictures. i me sucking in last time is cause i normally take to anyways... like all the time i try. these ones i was NOT sucking in at all. and i believe that i hate those red&black, and pnk&black tops cause they make my boobs actually look as big as they are... and bigger. Oh that is as different shirt in this one.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:25 am
I think you look great 3nodding  

Goddess Ace

Moonecho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:36 am
I think you look fine.
Might I just reccomend that when you do this, you take full body shots, rather than chopping up your body into sections?

In each picture, you're trying to make each part of you look thin, I can see a bit of 'sucking in' your tum, as well as holding your arms out away from your body to make them look thinner. You might not be trying to do this on purpose, but it's what's up. x)

If you take a shot of all of you at once, you'll be able to see things more in perspective, rather than just seeing an arm here, and a leg there.

Just my suggestion though. :]

You look fine, no worries. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:14 pm

What parts of yourself don't you like? because I'll tell you what I like

Your fashion sense, look at the totally hot outftis you are wearing!!
Your complexion, your skin is sooo pretty, it makes me jelious because i am covered in red arms and freckles (genetics, go figure).

ps. your dog and cat are adorable razz

The Eternal Optimist

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:36 pm
You seriously look fine, but like Moonecho said, it does appear like you're sucking in your tummy in a bit in the stomach shots, and an overall, rather than partial shots would be better. That way we could see how in proportion you are 3nodding .

But like I said, you seem slim and healthy to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:52 pm
My sugestion to you is work on your thighs and legs, try more running and such, it will slim your leggs and make them stronger.
You're sucking in your belly so I would think you want it to be flatter, if this is the case then try some abdominal exorisze and flatten it out.
But you are by no means fat at all. (I'd kill to have your bone structure. x3)

That's my sugestion. And don't have such low self-esteme, your a very pretty girl. Don't belittle yourself. Hope I helped dearie. <3

Sarena128

Faux-Lanzer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:47 am
If you are asking which part of your body you need to lose weight in,spot reduction is a myth...you either lose weight from everywhere or nowhere.If your are asking which part of your body you need to tone or build musle in,I can't see anywhere that dosen't look perfect already.But that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:49 pm
You look lovely, darling :3  

SilverShinku

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games