Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Merits and Flaws of the Broom Closet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:43 am
Kuroiban
TheDisreputableDog
godhi
missmagpie
For example, I laughed out loud at the photos of the stonehenge solstice celebrations this year. They wore wizard hats and called themselves druids! rofl

Was there someone in dirty and tattered robes wearing a pointy hat which spelled out 'WIZZARD' in tacky sequins? blaugh
Pratchett LOVE. heart

If I lived anywhere near Stonehenge I would totally do that.

You realize it would only count as a true homage if you ran thru Stonehenge, screaming for mercy while running in absolute terror right? wink
Of course. Only the extremely quick-witted would get the reference, because I'd be long gone before the slow-, average-, or even pretty-fast-witted could catch up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:17 am
missmagpie
Boadicia
missmagpie
For example, I laughed out loud at the photos of the stonehenge solstice celebrations this year. They wore wizard hats and called themselves druids! rofl

Seriously? They wore wizard hats? Like Harry Potter, or Mickey Mouse as the Sorceror's Apprentice? eek
YES! I was looking for photos to post up here but they were all for subscription newspapers.

It was hilarious. The Guardian had this fantastic photo of two pointy hats in robes walking towards Stonehenge with a caption reading something like "Wizards and Witches gather at Stonehenge for Solstice Celebrations."

There's even a "druid" who officiates over the ceremonies there for both solstices who calls himself King Arthur Uther Pendragon. I'm actually not kidding...

I took a gander at that website link. I noticed how in one of the newspaper clippings someone was referred to as a self-styled Druid. That seemed a bit suspicious to me, but stranger things have happened, I suppose. I wonder if he would be recognized by other Druid orders or Celtic Reconstructionists. biggrin I seems more like they're playing Dungeons and Dragons.  

Boadicia

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:41 pm
missmagpie
Kuroiban
TheDisreputableDog
godhi
missmagpie

Was there someone in dirty and tattered robes wearing a pointy hat which spelled out 'WIZZARD' in tacky sequins? blaugh
Pratchett LOVE. heart

If I lived anywhere near Stonehenge I would totally do that.

You realize it would only count as a true homage if you ran thru Stonehenge, screaming for mercy while running in absolute terror right? wink
With a Luggage with hundreds of legs close behind! blaugh
And The Lady smiling.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas