Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Contacting Gods and Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:45 pm
TeaDidikai
Crazy Bananna

They're talking to me- I just can't talk to them.

Nothing, but they make good company and have interesting things to say.

So why force yourself on them?

Let's say you can "summon" spirits to speak with the way you can call a friend on the telephone.

Maybe your friend is busy and isn't near the phone to be chatted at. Maybe your friend has other things to do and even though they have a cell phone, they are screening calls.

Hm, good point. But let's pretend for a moment that it is I who am having trouble with my phone, and that on the other end of the line the spirit there is waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:02 pm
Crazy Bananna

Hm, good point. But let's pretend for a moment that it is I who am having trouble with my phone, and that on the other end of the line the spirit there is waiting.
Then if they have something important, they can pick up the phone and call you like they have been doing.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Crazy Bananna
TeaDidikai
Crazy Bananna

They're talking to me- I just can't talk to them.

Nothing, but they make good company and have interesting things to say.

So why force yourself on them?

Let's say you can "summon" spirits to speak with the way you can call a friend on the telephone.

Maybe your friend is busy and isn't near the phone to be chatted at. Maybe your friend has other things to do and even though they have a cell phone, they are screening calls.

Wait, you were open to spirit before and now you are not? What changed in your life that you gave yourself a block?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff