Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:34 pm

Hello-hello everyone.
I am Rini and I'm a new member to this guild. I've been a big fan of Nana for a few months now.

Truthfully, I've never been much into anime or manga. Not because I didn't like it....but because I was never really exposed to it. For some reason, those sorts of things seem to be very rare where I live. At any rate, I came across a chapter of NANA in Shojo Beat magazine and instantly loved it. I told my husband (Yes, I am married in real life...) about the chapter I read and he went out and got me the first Manga. No sooner had I finished the first book, I heard about the Live-Action movie.

Nana, the Live-Action version is by far my all time favorite movie EVER. lol. I totally loved the movie! It was wonderful and witty, and perfectly synched with the manga! Mika Nakashima is absolutly beautiful, I could not picture another Nana Osaki.

Next weekend, I will be attending Sugoicon (USA), an anime convention. I am planning to do a Nana Osaki cosplay. That is, if I can seem to get my wig together. Heh!!

Anyways. I figured I'd just make a thred here...say hello and whatnot. ♥

Rini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm
OMG, i know how it feels, I was hooked 1st by the manga, then followed the anime, then I found out that a live action movie was realeased a while ago and this Dicember #2 is going to be released in Japan.

I have read a LOT of manga, but this one has a bit of everything, it's more "realistic" and I think everyone will love the main charcters and how two girls that share the same name can be so diff and yet be best friends, and the big wide world that revolves around them~ ^_^

BTW, Welcome to the Forum =D!!  

Usagi.Mitsukino

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

nanafan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:00 pm
welcome to the forum! i am nana obsessed. i love the manga, the show everything. the story is realistic and the characters people can identify with.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:40 pm

*waves*
It's good meeting you both. ♥
It's really good meeting other Nana fans. I am really not that big into many anime/mangas but this is one that I can seriously get into. ♥

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Ichigosama
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:04 pm
Welcome to my guild. I hope you have alot of fun here. Myself I was first hooked on the manga for years. Then they made the movie which I loved. I was practicaly praying since the day I picked up the manga that they would make it into an anime series so I could hear the Black Stones sing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Ahh yes....the music is awesome. ^_^!!

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:03 pm
Greetings ^ 3^

I was a BIG fanthing for awhile
But now that's sort of died down to the point where I'm only obsessed with one or two titles/manga-ka for awhile, mostly those dealing with more realistic elements
I think/hope Nana and Yazawa will be swirling in my mind for some time :3 heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:55 am
I love Nana too, but I feel left out because I haven't seen the live action movie... mainly because I don't know where to get it from. I saw a wallpaper for it and saved the wallpaper. The next day, my best friend had sent me a package with the first 3 volumes of Nana in it. It was all coincidence, really, since I said nothing to her about the manga. But it is a great manga... more true-to-life than most mangas I've read.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!  

MakanaVermillion

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 pm
Usagi.Mitsukino
OMG, i know how it feels, I was hooked 1st by the manga, then followed the anime, then I found out that a live action movie was realeased a while ago and this Dicember #2 is going to be released in Japan.

I have read a LOT of manga, but this one has a bit of everything, it's more "realistic" and I think everyone will love the main charcters and how two girls that share the same name can be so diff and yet be best friends, and the big wide world that revolves around them~ ^_^

BTW, Welcome to the Forum =D!!

3nodding Hehe, I totally agree with you! ^^
Oh, and Welcome to the Guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:10 pm
User Image

Thankies-Thankies to everyone.

I'm sorry I have no really been around here much. I've been busy. I just got back from Sugoicon (anime convention) where I saw the most awesome Nana cosplayer. I took my Nana costume, but my wig screwed up really bad so I didn't really wear it. >_<;

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas