Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wealthy?
  Nope. Broke. LOADED!
View Results

AzNightDreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:25 am
My family is rich.. I mean I have relatives living in other countries like Japan that are billionares but heres the bad thing..

I DUNNO THEM sad

my own family.. were lets just say were normal..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:01 am
Heh, for a minute I thought you were referring to "Gaia-rich" (which I'm not either.. sadly..) Hmm, well.. I would say I'm more well-off than most but I don't consider myself to be wealthy. ^_^ Although where I'm from, even if I don't wear any accessories except a watch that only cost 30 Euro.. people think it's expensive and that the clothes I'm wearing is branded...even if they're not.

0_o what the heck..  

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:56 pm
I'm in high school now so the people I see have money in they're wallets all the time I'm kinda one of them. >.< Though I do sometimes hide my money.
I know this one girl who gets basicly w.e. she wants shes only wheres brand names I went shopping with her a few times and everyting we do she needs to get a new wallet from Guess.
She has about 6 wallets from Guess and she wants more...
A few say I'm rich, but I'm not too rich.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 am
i'm just middle class.
yeah. so we can buy accesories and others you-want-it-but-don't-need-it stuff, but you have to save up or use less money after buying.
(: and i only have this monthly budget so whatever i want to buy, it's within the budget. my mum never gives me more money or buy me stuff i want.
T-T  

kt_jingle

Noog Nkauj

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:25 pm
[Shimmer in the sky so empty, lonely, rising in the warmth of the Son's love . . . ]

________I'm not rich rich, but my family's pretty well off. Many people think we are, since we have a big, two story house and all the people I live near aren't rolling in the dough. My relatives are doing well, too, however, I know a lot of Hmong people who aren't doing so well.

[. . . Star unknowing of night and day, Spirit we wait for the loving Son]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:00 pm
I'm not laodsed but my parents make atleast 6 grands a month my dad make more money then my mom  

Max Noble

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces