Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:17 am
After experiencing a mass death in my tank...I've decided to stay low in buying new fishes...especially cichlids. Yup...no more cichlids at this time.

Do you know that ever since the deaths I haven't gone into a fish store or petshop for that matter? I feel lonely and still devasted that I lost most of my favorite fishes. crying

Now I am focused in rearing my Koi. He is currently 4 inches long. Still not big but then since he started out 1 and half...I'm glad to see that it is still alive.

The temperature had cooled down and it has been raining. The tank seems to be getting normal again. *sigh*

Still...( I refuse to even look at a cichlid's picture! xd )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:45 am
do you know if there is anyway possibel that you could bring that tank inside or into a garage or anything, that might help quite abit?

just curious...

and as a side note, my poor little panda corycat died lastnight, when I found him all his fins were gone....I can think of only one fish that was picking on him.....my ram.....LOL, so I gave her the raspberry... xp  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:14 pm
The tank is at the back of the house, but it isn't taking in direct sunlight. We live in an apartment...no garage ^_^;; And there is simply to space for the tank inside the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:09 pm
We've sort of stopped with the cichlids too now. We have a midas pair, but we're getting rid of the female probably... keeping the male alone.

After that, it's fancy guppy/platy/betta time. So much simpler. heart  

Chemicat

Thanks_For_All_The_Fish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:57 am
yeah cichlids are very difficult at times, that why I kept the cichlid but down graded to something much easier......my ram, it is so pretty and fun to watch, but yet you have the outgoingness of the cichlid, at only about 4 inches long...YAY

that means you can have a ram in something as small as a 15 gallon tank for a pair of them I was told, but I have my single in my 55...OH WELL sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:10 pm
Could you tell us more? I would love to help you out. Help me, help you.  

Super Sensei

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff