Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
I NEED YOUR HELP WITH COS-PLAY COSTUME! Axel from KH2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think would be better to cos-play as?
  Riku!
  Dood, you got the right one. Axel to the Max!
  I think your friend there has the best picking roxas. He roxas my sox! (lol)
  totally forgeting Sora!!
  *other non-smexy charactor from KH-2*
  I suck because I've never played KH-2.
View Results

Pwolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:35 pm
So for halloween I want to be Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2. So far I have nothing but a picture on the computer of a design for the coat. I will also be going to a halloween cos-play party. So I would just like to ask a few questions:

What do you think the coat should be made of (any good pictures of it, please post!)?

I think it should be like, shiny stuff ... but I dunno ...

How do you think I should make the hair? (again, any good pics, please post)

I'm thinking of getting a wig, probably blonde (I live in a small town, so ..) and buy red dye and like, hair glue (probably red) and a lil black.

How do you think the fire things should be made? (goo pics? lol)

I'm thinking styrefoam and stuff. Simple and easy.

And last but not least: makeup! (any good pics, please post!!!!)

I have a fauge idea for make-up ...

Anyways, please please PLEASE post ideas and pics and stuff! I really need this! Hopfully some guy I like might go as Roxas ... hee hee XD. But yeah, help please? I'll post pics when I'm done and all dressed up!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:58 pm
If you want it be be really accurate... Make it out of leather, but if you can't afford it than I suggest silk or something really shiney.

Dying wigs doesn't always work ^^; In fact it very rarely does, so I wouldn't go spending too much money on a blonde wig. You may be better off just buying that hair-color-spray stuff and putting it to your own hair.

As for the weapons.... Good luck ^^: They're a b***h to make... I would try styrofoam or anything that's not very heavy. Honestly if you do the costume well enough I wouldn't even worry about the weapons (you're at a party... you'll probably put them down after two minutes anyway razz )

I used these two pictures when helping my friend design her costume, I hope they help ^^ :

User Image
User Image  

ritsu chaos

Pwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:56 pm
Thanks!

I can afford leather. I would just never buy it. I don't want to wear the skin of an animal that has been killed and skinned alive. Nor do I want to support all the damage black-leather does to the enviroment.

So I'll get silk or something. Thanks  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games