Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
"The Tears Of Yoochun.."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After reading this does it make you want to cry?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Cella ~ Chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:29 pm
Tears of DBSK's Micky Yoochun Leaves the Audience Feeling Touched

Quote:
Popular group Dong Bang Shin Ki's Micky Yoochun revealed a tearful story on a program that left the entire audience in grief.

On October 2, Yoochun was on SBS Yashimanman and revealed the story of his bitter past of his family.

Yoochun said, "America is no longer the country I want to visit again." On that day, Yoochun honestly disclosed the story of the separation of his parents. He and his brother went to live with their mom. During their time with financial problems, he and his brother diligently worked for money. They held public performances together in Los Angeles. On the last day before returning to Seoul, his brother bitterly weeped.

When Yoochun was talking about his relationshiop with his brother, tears suddenly came out. He stopped for a few moments and continued the story with a quiet voice. His bitter warm story left the audience touched. The audience responded on the online message board, "They are such warm and beautiful tears", "After hearing about his bitter past, it made me have new thoughts about them. I like them even more, "His warm relationship with his brother made me burst into tears", and "Micky Yoochun, hearing about your inner pain, my heart aches too. You have to fight on!"

I just wanted to post his because I though this was very sad and heart warming 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:53 pm
awwww i read something like this before about him, he's such a wonderful guy
a REAL man never hide his tears.  

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:53 pm
wowz man. . thats crazy. . alot of guys cry. .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 pm
oh..poor micky! I wanna give him a BIG HUGE hug now....*sniff*  

Shibuki-kun

versusme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:06 am
yea...it's really touching..this would be the Yashimanman show right.....yeha..i was really touching..if you guys were to watch the video..you would burst into tears....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:06 am
aww,poor Micky!! i want to hug him,that's so sad...  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

camine de zeraphina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:00 am
..poor micky i know about this before

To Hinata92: I love your sig it so cute! L!  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games