Reply kpopFANS
061015 Girl tries to poison Yunho arrested

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:01 am
A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!! FINNALY SHE GET ARRESTED!!

µ¿¹æ½Å±âÀÇ À¯³ëÀ±È£
"µ¿¹æ½Å±â ¾ÈƼÆÒÀÌ´Ù. ºÒ¾ÈÇØ ÀÚ¼öÇß´Ù"

(¼­¿ï=¿¬ÇÕ´º½º) ÀåÇϳª ±âÀÚ = ¼­¿ï ¿µµîÆ÷°æÂû¼­´Â 15ÀÏ ±×·ì µ¿¹æ½Å±â ¸®´õ À¯³ëÀ±È£(20)¿¡°Ô `º»µå À½·á¼ö Å×·¯'¸¦ °¡Çß´Ù°í °í¸ð(20.¿©.Áö¹æ Àü¹®´ë ÈÞÇлý)¾¾°¡ ÀÚ¼öÇØ¿È¿¡ µû¶ó ¹üÇà µ¿±â µîÀ» Á¶»ç ÁßÀ̶ó°í ¹àÇû´Ù.

°æÂû¿¡ µû¸£¸é °í¾¾´Â 14ÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 10½Ã²² ¼­¿ï ¿©Àǵµ KBSº°°ü¿¡¼­ ¿À¶ôÇÁ·Î±×·¥ `¿©°É½Ä½º'ÀÇ Àü¹ÝºÎ ³ìÈ­¸¦ ¸¶Ä¡°í ´ë±â½Ç·Î µé¾î°¡´ø À¯³ëÀ±È£¿¡°Ô º»µå·Î ÃßÁ¤µÇ´Â ¹°ÁúÀÌ µé¾î ÀÖ´Â À½·á¼ö¸¦ °Ç³Ù ÇøÀǸ¦ ¹Þ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

À¯³ëÀ±È£´Â À½·á¼ö¸¦ ¸¶½Å µÚ ±¸Åä Áõ¼¼¸¦ º¸¿© º´¿øÀ¸·Î ½Ç·Á°¬À¸¸ç Á¤¹ÐÁø´Ü °á°ú »ý¸í¿¡´Â ÁöÀåÀÌ ¾øÀ¸¸ç ȸº¹ ÁßÀÎ °ÍÀ¸·Î ÀüÇØÁ³´Ù.

À̳¯ ¿ÀÈÄ 3½Ã²² ÀÚ¼öÇÑ °í¾¾´Â °æÂû¿¡¼­ "¾Æħ¿¡ ÀϾ ÀÎÅÍ³Ý »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ º¸´Ï À½·á¼ö Å×·¯¿¡ °üÇÑ ±Û·Î µµ¹è°¡ µÈ µ¥´Ù °æÂûµéÀÌ ÆíÀÇÁ¡ Æó¼âȸ·ÎTV(CCTV)¿¡ ÂïÈù »çÁøÀ» µé°í µ¹¾Æ´Ù³à ºÒ¾ÈÇß´Ù"°í ÀÚ¼ö ÀÌÀ¯¸¦ ¹àÇû´Ù.

°æÂû °ü°èÀÚ´Â "¿©Àǵµ Àα٠°í½Ã¿ø¿¡ °ÅÁÖÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °í¾¾°¡ (°æÂû Á¶»ç¿¡¼­ ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ½ÅºÐÀ») µ¿¹æ½Å±âÀÇ ¾ÈƼÆÒÀ̶ó°í ¹àÇûÀ¸¸ç À¯³ëÀ±È£°¡ ½ÇÁ¦·Î ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ °Ç³Ù À½·á¼ö¸¦ ¸¶½Ç °ÍÀ̶ó°í´Â »ý°¢À» ¸øÇß´Ù°í Áø¼úÇß´Ù"°í ÀüÇß´Ù.

°æÂûÀº À½·á¼ö Å×·¯ »ç°Ç Á÷ÈÄ À¯³ëÀ±È£¿Í ¸ñ°ÝÀÚµéÀÇ Áø¼úÀ» Åä´ë·Î ¸ùŸÁÖ ÀÛ¼º¿¡ ³ª¼­´Â ÇÑÆí ¿©Àǵµ Àα٠ÆíÀÇÁ¡¿¡¼­ ÇÑ 20´ë ¿©¼ºÀÌ À½·á¼ö Å×·¯¿¡ »ç¿ëµÈ °Í°ú °°Àº Á¾·ùÀÇ À½·á¼ö¸¦ ±¸ÀÔÇÑ Á¤È²À» Æ÷Âø, CCTV È­¸éÀ» ÀÔ¼öÇØ ¿©Àǵµ Àαٿ¡¼­ Ž¹® ¼ö»ç¸¦ ¹ú¿©¿Ô´Ù.

Translation

"DBSK'S ANTI-FAN, FELT UNEASY, TURNED HERSELF IN"

Seoul, YoungDungPho, group DBSK's leader U-know Yunho,(20) gave a super glue drink. Go (last name) turned herself in.

In the police's view, she went in KBS showprogram, Heroine 6 during the break. She went to the room where DBSK was in, resting gave Yunho a drink with a super glue in it with a note. After Yunho drank it, he threw up, went to a hospital, checked if something was wrong. Forutunately, He was not badly hurt, and was getting better.

She turned herself in at 3:00pm, said,"I got up in the morning and saw the internet full the super glue drink and with it, the police were checking cctv to see if anything was taken and felt uneasy."

She also said,"I am a ANTI-FAN of DBSK but never thought that he would acually drink what i gave him."

credit translation key_2_the_light@soompi + cyxion.net
source hanajjang@yna.co.kr /Navernews

ADD some similiar report

In the 14th of October, Miss A, gave U-know Yunho a drink, poisoned with super glue. It was clarified that she was the only one in this act.

The 15th of October, she told that she was an anti-fan cafe member. She felt uneasy with the news,fans, and with the cctv of the market she bought the drink with the super glue. The police were checking the cctv and the pictures taken. She turned herself in at 3:00pm.

She said,"In the anti-fan cafe, I HATED EVERY DBSK MEMBERS, BUT MOSTLY U-KNOW YUNHO. That's why I did this to him." She also said," I really and truely didn't think that HE WAS GOING TO DRINK IT."

When she gave the drink to him, she also gave a letter with it. The letter was written that,
'DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE POPULARITY? DO YOU THINK YOU DANCE WELL? DON'T BE SHOWING OFF. DON'T BE THINKING THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT IT. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KILL YOU!' things like this and gave it to Yunho, which didn't read it.

source:navernews
credit key_2_the_light@soompi +cyxion.net

ADDED PICTURE FROM CCTV

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------------------

GOsh I'm so glad..I think she's so scared that the fans would do anything to her that she turned herself in  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:42 am
she's so weird...she's giving him a poisonous drink expecting him not to drink it ?! wth ?!

oh sure, the fans are going to kill her for sure...  

konayuki-chan

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:50 am
well if i was him. . i would probably read the note first then drink it. .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 am
I agree I would definately read the note first. I'm relieved that yunho is safe now *relaxes* .  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:31 am
well, if it was me, i would be drinking while reading it which would probably produce the same damage....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:09 am
what a weirdo...i'm happy yunho is safe^^ and yeah,i would read the note first 3nodding  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:58 pm
that's just insane..... a really crazy girl....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 am
Please comment my profile

Personally I wouldn't drink anything givin to me by someone I don't know..or if i haven't orderd a drink...and I agree I would have read the note...I'd be turamatized by this whole thing...poor Yunho sad

I will luv you forever!

merssonaryangel

Kelly_VAJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:49 am
how mean  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm
i do both sometimes..XD

[schizophrenic]
well if i was him. . i would probably read the note first then drink it. .

[konayuki-chan]
well, if it was me, i would be drinking while reading it which would probably produce the same damage....

Lemon-Cokkies

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:58 pm
people now days...  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out