Reply kpopFANS
Descriptions of Anti fan + others, Info on Yunho

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:50 am
Glue Beverage' Event Circumstances... "U-Know Yunho, rather than throwing up, spat"

[kuki news 2006-10-15 12:56]

After taking a drink from a girl in a waiting room, popular dance group DongBangShinGi's U-Know Yunho was taken to a hospital by a 119 rescue party and was hospitalized. Within a letter delivered along with the drink was written a malicious note of "I want to kill you."

But the police has stated that "the hospital's diagnosis is that since after drinking, U-Know Yunho did not vomit but rather spat, nothing out of the ordinary was done to his health." Seoul YungDeungPo police station's initial reports said that he had vomitted.

:::The orange beverage left behind by the twenty-something year old fan

After filming for KBS 2TV program 'Heroine 6' at Seoul Yeudo's KBS broadcasting station concluded at about ten o'clock on the 14th, U-Know Yunho entered the waiting room and received a drink and a letter from a female who appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

As soon as he undid the bottle's cap and met the bottle to his lips, he vomitted(?) and was taken to Yeudo's Sungmo Hospital by a 119 rescue team. After receiving emergency treatment at Yeudo's Sungmo Hospital, he was transferred to Kangnam's Samsung Medical Treatment Center for closer examination. It has been disclosed that after drinking the beverage, U-Know Yunho said "I think it smells like glue."

:::Rough "I want to kill you" letter

In the letter delivered along with the drink was written malicious content directed towards U-Know Yunho. In the letter, "they like you because you're children. Do you think you're popular because you're so great. Don't think you're such a great dancer either. I want to kill you..." was written. Police department officials revealed, "the letter was written on A4 paper with a sign pen, but the contents were so rough."

:::U-Know Yunho's health condition

Exactly what was added to the drink has not yet been revealed. The police have requested an estimation by the National Scientific Investigation Laboratory. Yeudo's Sungmo Hospital's diagnosis results are that U-Know Yunho's body condition is normal.

Police officials say that "after drinking the beverage, U-Know Yunho did not throw up but immediately after putting the drink in his mouth, noted the smell and spat it out at once."

These officials say that "even at the hospital they say U-Know Yunho's health is not at risk" and "however, since the situation is so worrisome on the side of the people involved, they likely felt the need to get a closer evaluation. They had him hospitalized at Kangnam's Samsung Medical Treatment Center," they conveyed.

:: razz olice investigation situation

The YungDeungPo Police have collected the drink and letter, obtained fingerprints, and have opened the investigation. Police officials stated, "we are expecting fingerprints to show up on the beverage bottle," and "if the fingerprints show up it will be possible to discover the identity of the person who left them behind."

Also, a sketch of this girl has been drawn up. The person in charge of U-Know Yunho's hair coordi was able to see her from the front, so a sketch was possible. It is being confirmed whether or not this girl was caught on the CCTV camera that was set up close to the waiting room.

Citizen daily report, Kuki News reporter Kim Wunchul

translation: iridescent @ soompi forums
source: kuki news @ naver.com

credits also to :cyxion.net
-------------------  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:36 am
now i want to kill that girl!  

konayuki-chan

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:46 am
crazy. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:50 am
stressed  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:29 am
i cant believe there're actually ppl like that....  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games