Like the movie? =D
  Affermative
  Negative
View Results

HamSTAB0i

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:17 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z4MJ6yjyW4

WARNING: CONTAINS HIGH AMOUNTS OF EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

This is a story of a legendary Hero name Beowulf who rose from the land of the Geats. He served to vanquish all that do wrong. When Beowulf heard of a new terror rising in Denmark he took that chance to expand his fame and glory.

My second edited film I ever made. And again I made this movie for my English VI class at Milpitas High School, same teacher as well (Mr. Nelson). This project was more of an option to do it but my friend JD wanted to do it so I agreed to direct and edit with him.

This took a total of 10 days to shoot and film. Everyday after school we went to JD's neighborhood to shoot the movie. We improvised a whole lot during the movie which is why we have alot of random parts in the movie. Sadly I am not in this movie since I was doing the camera work and editing but I managed to get the strikingly attractive Vy for this movie again ;D. Editing was a pain to do. Windows Movie Maker kept crashing on me but sometimes it would autosave my work. I think this is the best thing I have done so far but there is still room for improvement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:46 pm
is ok  

Hitman1

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:12 pm
It's ok...the beginning where they introduce the actors/actresses makes it seem like it's going to be an educational film...or about something on campus.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games