Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Game][Shadow of Destiny] 'Coz Alchemy with gay guys is fun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palindrome88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:56 pm
Anyone played Shadow of Destiny? It's a video game for PS2, X-Box and PC. It's got one of the strangest, most interesting plots I've ever seen in a game, and with some really great characters, straight foreward yet engaging gameplay and a heavy dollop of Alchemy, this is one hell of a fun game. And this is the real kind of Alchemy, not that cheap crap in FMA. 3nodding Oh, I like FMA fine but damn, that is NOT Alchemy. >.<

Plot Synopsis:
The story starts with a young man named Eike wandering the streets of a city called Lebensbaum. We don't know who he is, or why he's come to this town, or where he came from...everything about him is a mystery. While he's walking, a man sneaks up behind him and stabs him. Eike is left dying in the street with no idea what's going on. His vision fades...and then he comes to in a strange place filled with broken statues and a strange door. Sitting on the top frame of the door is a pale boy in black who calls himself Homunculus. He tells Eike that he is dead, but if he goes back in time, he can prevent his death from ever happening. But why does someone want Eike dead? Who is Homunculus? And why does he want Eike to live?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

SoD Intro
SoD Prologue

Eike x Homunculus is my poison of choice here (not that there's a lot else to pick from, but it's still a good ship.)
Anyone else like this game?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:01 pm
I've played....erm.. the first... half hour of it over about four times... XD My computer's not good enough to play games like that... but I tried. I love Homunculus. I squealed when I found out he was, indeed, a boy. Heh.  

Tsubasa Shirube

Dapper Vampire

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:59 pm
i used to love that game. And i used to be sort of obsessed with Homunculus! He is so cute in a freaky, non-human way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:12 pm
TsubasaShirube
I've played....erm.. the first... half hour of it over about four times... XD My computer's not good enough to play games like that... but I tried. I love Homunculus. I squealed when I found out he was, indeed, a boy. Heh.
I thought he was a girl at first too. sweatdrop And I thought Dana was a boy. Whoops.  

palindrome88

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games